Imagine if we had caught the Warriors on a good day…

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Indonesia is cleaner than Bankstown, tbh. Take your first world privilege and stick it, Doogs (unless you live in Bankstown, of course)
Unicef begs to differ....

Nearly 25 million people in Indonesia don’t use toilets. They defecate instead in fields, bushes, forests, ditches, streets, canals or other open spaces. Open defecation is not only an affront to dignity, it also poses huge risks to child and community health.

Open defecation and untreated wastewater contaminate water supply and facilitate the spread of diarrhoeal diseases such as cholera. A quarter of all children under 5 in Indonesia suffer from diarrhoea, which is the leading cause of child mortality in the country.

Water quality is poor regardless of socio-economic conditions. A 2017 survey of drinking water in Yogyakarta, a well-off urban centre in Java, found that 89 per cent of water sources and 67 per cent of household drinking water were contaminated by fecal bacteria. Moreover, only 7 per cent of wastewater in Indonesia is treated.

As I said b4 no one would notice :tearsofjoy:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Unicef begs to differ....

Nearly 25 million people in Indonesia don’t use toilets. They defecate instead in fields, bushes, forests, ditches, streets, canals or other open spaces. Open defecation is not only an affront to dignity, it also poses huge risks to child and community health.

Open defecation and untreated wastewater contaminate water supply and facilitate the spread of diarrhoeal diseases such as cholera. A quarter of all children under 5 in Indonesia suffer from diarrhoea, which is the leading cause of child mortality in the country.

Water quality is poor regardless of socio-economic conditions. A 2017 survey of drinking water in Yogyakarta, a well-off urban centre in Java, found that 89 per cent of water sources and 67 per cent of household drinking water were contaminated by fecal bacteria. Moreover, only 7 per cent of wastewater in Indonesia is treated.

As I said b4 no one would notice :tearsofjoy:
Still not as unsanitary as the dunny in George Street maccas, tbh. I once saw a shot sandwiched between the rim and lid in there. It was horrific.

Poverty is no laughing matter, doogs. I’m sure my partner and her family are much cleaner than you, you dirty hippy. How long since you changed the bong water?

I have a stat that’s even more damning. 90 percent of people who live in Bankstown support think Reed Mahoney is an origin quality hooker.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Still not as unsanitary as the funny in George Street maccas, tbh.

Poverty is no laughing matter, doogs. I’m sure my partner and her family are much cleaner than you, you dirty hippy. How long since you changed the bong water?

I have a stat that’s even more damning. 90 percent of people who live in Bankstown support the bulldogs.
You at George St Maccas and u worried about the dunnies. Priorities?

I'm not dissing your family - Malaysia has much higher standards of water across the board than Indonesia does. Thats a govt thing, not a people thing. And surely your Elliot is big enough to throw it out the window and down a few blocks?

Clean hippy bro - its a thing. And I don't drink my bong water bro. Well, not since I stopped the acid.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You at George St Maccas and u worried about the dunnies. Priorities?

I'm not dissing your family - Malaysia has much higher standards of water across the board than Indonesia does. Thats a govt thing, not a people thing. And surely your Elliot is big enough to throw it out the window and down a few blocks?

Clean hippy bro - its a thing. And I don't drink my bong water bro. Well, not since I stopped the acid.
Bit below the belt Doogs. You do you, but I love my girl…and I’m not biting.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the switch-a-roo narrative aside .. I love the way Dolphins fan @Flanagun ignores the obvious & hasn’t responded to the numbers ..

When you look at other 7’s, even inexperienced ones, the stats don’t lie …

You can’t be a 1st grade 7 with 0 line breaks, 0 line break assists, 0 try assists, 0 try’s, 0 running game & no kicking game ..

Champion all you like, the stats tell the the real story.

And before you go on about good coaching “baby” .. he s been coached by his own father, Cronk, Robinson and others ..

There’s been about 4 posts here that present the stats and conveniently they’ve been ignored ..

Look to the stats .. or this bloke is only all about the attention ..

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Bit below the belt Doogs. You do you, but I love my girl…and I’m not biting.
Below the belt? Despite my view that you are being way to sensitive relative to where I'm coming from which is not a comment on your missus in any way shape or form - apologies - no intention to offend.

But based on other threads, we seem to have very different views on racism. I can accept that even if I don't agree with your view.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How did we get a worse halfback than Fraudley, Wacks & Lewis???

Our fans have been suffering for too long! Unfortunately we will have to suffer some more and watch Ciraldo morph into Obama after 8 years of stress.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How did we get a worse halfback than Fraudley, Wacks & Lewis???

Our fans have been suffering for too long! Unfortunately we will have to suffer some more and watch Ciraldo morph into Obama after 8 years of stress.
wut

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
All the switch-a-roo narrative aside .. I love the way Dolphins fan @Flanagun ignores the obvious & hasn’t responded to the numbers ..

When you look at other 7’s, even inexperienced ones, the stats don’t lie …

You can’t be a 1st grade 7 with 0 line breaks, 0 line break assists, 0 try assists, 0 try’s, 0 running game & no kicking game ..

Champion all you like, the stats tell the the real story.

And before you go on about good coaching “baby” .. he s been coached by his own father, Cronk, Robinson and others ..

There’s been about 4 posts here that present the stats and conveniently they’ve been ignored ..

Look to the stats .. or this bloke is only all about the attention ..
I have responded. The ‘gun has more lbas than Burton this year and more try involvements. Try assists are a dumb stat. They measure the last pass, not the most important pass. Stupid Americanised BS. The ‘gun set up two beautiful tries against Melbourne. So I ask you this, stats man - wtf has Burton sone? Zip, nada, zilch, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Below the belt? Despite my view that you are being way to sensitive relative to where I'm coming from which is not a comment on your missus in any way shape or form - apologies - no intention to offend.

But based on other threads, we seem to have very different views on racism. I can accept that even if I don't agree with your view.
All good, man, no real offence taken. I know Indonesia has its problems, like any country burdened by over-population, limited money and infrastructure and bad governance. But my gf is really bending over backwards to help me at a time I can’t even bend over forwards and I respect her culture. This just isn’t a road I want to go down. All good in the hood.

Last edited:

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have responded. The ‘gun has more lbas than Burton this year and more try involvements. Try assists are a dumb stat. They measure the last pass, not the most important pass. Stupid Americanised BS. The ‘gun set up two beautiful tries against Melbourne. So I ask you this, stats man - wtf has Burton sone? Zip, nada, zilch, baby!
Nice switch-a- roo .. The Burton talk is for another thread, this one’s about not so young Flanagan ..

Try assists are not a dumb stat, that’s what every 7 bases their game on, the ability to set up players around them to score try’s .. they don’t measure the last pass they measure the 7’s ability to set up try’s .. he didn’t set up 2 try’s against Melbourne, he was in the line to continue Mahoney’s passes .. And where’s your mention about his zero kicking game, one of the most important skills a 7 should have ?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nice switch-a- roo .. The Burton talk is for another thread, this one’s about not so young Flanagan ..

Try assists are not a dumb stat, that’s what every 7 bases their game on, the ability to set up players around them to score try’s .. they don’t measure the last pass they measure the 7’s ability to set up try’s .. he didn’t set up 2 try’s against Melbourne, he was in the line to continue Mahoney’s passes .. And where’s your mention about his zero kicking game, one of the most important skills a 7 should have ?
Try assists literally measure the last pass. You could have a halfback throwing a picture perfect cut out to the centre to create an overlap and the TA would go to the centre for passing to the winger.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try assists literally measure the last pass. You could have a halfback throwing a picture perfect cut out to the centre to create an overlap and the TA would go to the centre for passing to the winger.
A try assist is one a player has personally assisted in, not one he had a hand in 3 or 4 plays before, such as the 2 Alamoti set up for the Fox last week, Flano has no try assists that he’s personally set up, that’s a 7’s most important job …. I also like the way you add zero talk about his ability to break tackles or his crisp passing to assist others around him to break tackles, his zero running game or his almost zero kicking ability, how many 40/20’s or kick metres does he clock up ? ..

These skills are what every 7 needs to bring to the table … answer this question … when you talk about Flanagan in such high esteem which skill do you think he excels in ? ..

Try assists
Run metres
Try’s
Tackle busts
Tackle bust assists
Kicking game
40/20’s
Tackles

What do you feel he actually brings to the table ?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
A try assist is one a player has personally assisted in, not one he had a hand in 3 or 4 plays before, such as the 2 Alamoti set up for the Fox last week, Flano has no try assists that he’s personally set up, that’s a 7’s most important job …. I also like the way you add zero talk about his ability to break tackles or his crisp passing to assist others around him to break tackles, his zero running game or his almost zero kicking ability, how many 40/20’s or kick metres does he clock up ? ..

These skills are what every 7 needs to bring to the table … answer this question … when you talk about Flanagan in such high esteem which skill do you think he excels in ? ..

Try assists
Run metres
Try’s
Tackle busts
Tackle bust assists
Kicking game
40/20’s
Tackles

What do you feel he actually brings to the table ?
If you’re going to ask these questions, you need to familiarise yourself with what a try assist actually is, it is literally just the last pass in a try scoring movement. Brush up on this and then come back to me, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Whats that? Thats old school dogs football. Haven't seen that in years....
You’re obviously forgetting about the times the ‘gun dismantled the knights and storm’s defence.