News 'I'm the Godfather!': Rajab hopes to make the Bulldogs an offer they can't refuse after breakout World Cup campaign

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've seen him play a few games now in NSW Cup. What's the fuss?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wish these kids wouldn’t mouth off until after they have achieved something.
People got excited over this kid playing teams like Jamaica in the WC who are park footballers at best with all due respect - if he’s tearing it up, he won’t get overlooked, but he’s not doing that… KO is. In saying that, KR and KO are striking up a good combo in cup.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rajab was never in the picture for this season and I seriously doubt Reynolds will go around next season.

Always a Bulldog
I would say Rajab was an outside chance at one point in time whilst the club was looking for an established half. Since the KO opportunity came up (out of the blue), we are now invested in KO - Rajab is def out the picture at this point.

Agree Reynolds will not be renewed next season, but he’s done his job and will carry on with the club in some capacity, probably carrying the drinks and sending out instructions revving the boys up.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
With the way the sport is going, they're bound to increase the squad sizes and salary cap. Depth is more important than ever. If reserves keep improving and knocking they'll definitely get game time. Same for Hayward

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Half aussie half Leba
I dont mind this,
Im always behind the lebanese 100% but aussies traditionally have made the best halves.
Kenny, Stuart, Langer,Johns, Kimmorley, Finch, Walters etc

Moses is also half/half and he kills it.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I dont mind this,
Im always behind the lebanese 100% but aussies traditionally have made the best halves.
Kenny, Stuart, Langer,Johns, Kimmorley, Finch, Walters etc
Haha Finch the drug fucked rock spider in that company

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Rajab got shafted when they brought in olopau and reynolds.
I love Rajab, and wish him all the best.
He is massively overrated on the kennel though.
He is not NRL level.
There is a very good reason some very clever rugby league minds saw the need to invest in Olopsu.
And short term Reynolds at the expense of Rajab.
I know that fact will upset many on the kennel but it's just a fact.
Rajab is not, and will never be NRL standard.

At the very best
He is fringe first grade if heavy injury toll in the halves happens.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wonder if we will see

1. Papa
6. KO
7. Rajab
9. Mahoney

Down the track one day...
No.

Burton is a 6. Simple.
TK need to remove this stupid obsession of removing him from the 6. He's has more good games than bad at 6 - with the right cattle around him he will be an absolute superstar (already is our best player).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No.

Burton is a 6. Simple.
TK need to remove this stupid obsession of removing him from the 6. He's has more good games than bad at 6 - with the right cattle around him he will be an absolute superstar (already is our best player).
While I have always said he has potential, I can't agree the good games part. For every good game he has, he has 2-3 bad ones. Also he is NOT our best player, Mahoney is.

Hasn't strung 2 good performances yet.

But my "obsession" isn't moving him from the 6. My obsession is getting KO into FG.