I'm going to buy a bulldog need to no (English or Aussie)

English bulldog or Aussie bulldog

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately any dickhead can own a dog or have a child.
True they buy rat dogs, little toys.. real men own Pitbulls, domerman, German Shephard, rottweiler etc. Not these little yappy rats.

Why would you want a toy dog? People laugh when you take em for a walk..

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two pit bulls in a neighbours house got put down a couple of years ago after almost killing a 6 year old girl at a family get together. No thanks.
So they all must be no good ..

Little rat dogs are more aggressive and bite more often but it's because they are so small they do no damage. You just flick em away like a mosquito ..

I'd trust my Pitbull with kids no problems

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
True they buy rat dogs, little toys.. real men own Pitbulls, domerman, German Shephard, rottweiler etc. Not these little yappy rats.

Why would you want a toy dog? People laugh when you take em for a walk..
The Pug is a dead set chick magnet. When I first had her as a puppy walking down Belmore and a group of face tatted up bikie looking lebos eating at Yero Yero and one of them stops me as says in thick fully sick accent “oh ma god bro, she’s beautiful may I pat her had five of them all patting her. Really polite and surprising by the look of them. Made me laugh. Also a pitbull attacked my one in the park and she had to have surgery which the owner had to pay for otherwise I would have had it destroyed by the council. Cost him thousands. I have also been attacked by my sister’s boyfriends pitbull because I walked in her joint without her. She had a second before said nah nah she’s fine she will just lick you. 33 stitches later and a scar the size of I don’t know a cigarette on my leg. She had to stop me after it did it from going into her garage and getting the chainsaw. I’m not lying about that in that moment of rage would have done it. So I’m not the biggest fans. Sisters not with that flop anymore by the way.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Pug is a dead set chick magnet. When I first had her as a puppy walking down Belmore and a group of face tatted up bikie looking lebos eating at Yero Yero and one of them stops me as says in thick fully sick accent “oh ma god bro, she’s beautiful may I pat her had five of them all patting her. Really polite and surprising by the look of them. Made me laugh. Also a pitbull attacked my one in the park and she had to have surgery which the owner had to pay for otherwise I would have had it destroyed by the council. Cost him thousands. I have also been attacked by my sister’s boyfriends pitbull because I walked in her joint without her. She had a second before said nah nah she’s fine she will just lick you. 33 stitches later and a scar the size of I don’t know a cigarette on my leg. She had to stop me after it did it from going into her garage and getting the chainsaw. I’m not lying about that in that moment of rage would have done it. So I’m not the biggest fans. Sisters not with that flop anymore by the way.
Key with these man size dogs is show em who's boss. Don't be scared to smack em across the face, they learn pretty quick

I know someone who had wild German Shephard next door. He couldn't go within 5 metres of his fence and the dog went wild, extremely violent dog. One day whilst it was going wild at him, He leaned over the fence and hit it over the head with a shovel. Dog took off under the house. Never made a peep again when my mate went near the fence. Everytime my mate went near fence the dog hid under the house..

The neighbour often asked my mate, how come the dog is so scared of you. :grinning:

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To assert dominance over a wee size dog, a back fist over the snout and they will never bother you.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If any of you guys have owned a bulldog I am about to buy myself a bulldog but not sure if I should get a Aussie or English would you let me no the pros and cons of both I have done my research on both but I'm still undecided any help would be much appreciated cheers
I had a British bulldog.!!