I'm fed up. Someone please explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why the eff was Mbye lead kicker and dominant ball player last night ? he failed miserably to do either

Reactions: DT
Reaction score
we're easily the best rugby league team ever...

...once the NRL move the trylines to the touchlines that is

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
LOL I only just realised Hasler had Montoya on the bench last night. But he didn't even end up using him.

What the FK is the point of that?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The Cowboys were playing with approximately 15 - 20% of their salary cap on the sidelines last night (Scott and Thurston).

Yet we didn't even come close to competing with them.

Even with 12 players on the field they were still roughly even with us.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won second half by 2 points? We only managed 2 points better despite the Cowboys being handicapped a man short for 10 minutes. LOL.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else think an investigation into match fixing is required? Almost across the park and in the coaches box, decisions were made that defy any logical path to winning the game.

It makes more sense than the alternative, being the whole team was trying to win.

Reaction score
we didn't deserve the 2 points last night, but WTF was with that PASSIVE call last night. WTF is passive, inside the 10 can now be excused because of PASSIVE???
WTF is this shit, crazy fucking bullshit

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
10 points vs 12 men

I'm filled with hopelessness at this moment.

I cannot for the life of me see how having Woods and Foran next season is going to change anything.

The first half we STILL played with Tolman and Graham as first receivers (especially in the attacking zone).

What's the use of getting Foran when Des is most likely to have Graham/Tolman as first receiver, mbye as second receiver and foran as 3rd receiver?
We had no ball in the first half and then only coming out of our red zone. That always meant the props were going to get the ball to carry it out of our half. Our problem was a lack of repeat sets with all the penalties and dropped balls going against us. Even when they were down to 12 we turned it over on tackle 2 (incorrectly) and then spent 5 mins without the ball so not much chance of an advantage. We got the pill in the last 5 and scored 2 tries. Then Fualolo drops it cold on tackle 2 again and its game over (not that it wasn't already on life support).

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we didn't deserve the 2 points last night, but WTF was with that PASSIVE call last night. WTF is passive, inside the 10 can now be excused because of PASSIVE???
WTF is this shit, crazy fucking bullshit
Exactly! Extrapolated further, if included in an offside ruling, why can PASSIVE not be included in the judgement of obstruction rule?
Can anyone clarify if such wording exists in the the official rules?
I suspect it is just ad hoc detail included in the already grey area.
Offside is offside.
Obstruction is obstruction.

There should be no room for interpretation.

~c.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These stupid 'settlers' continue because the 'half' does not demand the ball! Or when they don't get it pull the hooker by the ear and say 'when I call for the ball give me the fn ball!!'
I have no issue with Graham ball playing to a fullback on the inside or short pass to a backrower on his right every few sets of 6. I do have an issue with the fact our coach who is paid a 7 figure salary and played in the position himself for his country cannot instruct 3 players in our team to do it or make them so poorly robotic that we are a laughing stock of the NRL.
MBye is not Thurstons a'hole so pls put him at dummy half now until a miracle happens and he becomes JT (if it doesn't happen until next year then can we move him along and if some miracle does happen I'll cry like I do when I watch JT and compare the phrase of 'we let JT go for Braith' with 'we let Moses go for Foran/Reynolds'
Get Frawley at halfback to RUN THE TEAM when Reynolds is fit get him at 5/8 until Foran can get here (pls get him before June 30!) to straighten out our sideways b******t
Pls place Michael Lichaa in first grade and give Zac Woolford a go if you have no faith in Garvey
Why pick a winger on the bench and not run him? (Was one of the back 3 under an injury cloud?) Find a utility and please play him in the 17.
We got beat by a Thurstonless coyboys..... very embarassing

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think we have all seen the light, our coach is no good, you're not a good coach when you make the same mistake over and over and over again. Mbye at 7 has been a massive fail at 7 yet is always played there even when we have Frawley there who is better at 7!! Ironically Mbye is better at 6 but Des played them the wrong way last night! We saw the result - I am sorry but that's inexcusable...

Montoya on the bench... useless, Holland on but can't kick goals useless, Lichaa... need I say more... Tolman getting dominated each and every time and we don't even have the meters gained to say, he goes down quick but plays the ball just as quick. How many more halfs do we have to go scoreless in for a change?

Kasiano, penalty after penalty AGAINST us! Does he not learn, is there any accountability?

Then you have our kicking game... was given to Mbye last night... we saw the result, was anyone surprised? Must have just been Des really, we all knew that would fail but I didn't think he would stick Mbye at 7 and not Frawley.

We have hardly any second phase play and we do not play RFM... he is the best offloader on the team, instead we have to watch Tolman, Graham, Eastwood and Klemmer take one up runs for hardly any meters.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We kept Mbye and got rid of Reynolds...............

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fed up? now that's an understatement. I was stupid enough to go last night, after raiders win I was excited for a good game. I was so pissed off driving out that I've already decided I'm not wasting my time next Sunday. I'll watch it on TV. Also why should I go if Hoppa ain't? Absolutely disgusted in the direction this club is going under the current regime.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We must be the most miserable frustrating supporters in rugby league.

Im 48 now and back in the 80's life a s a doggie supporter was the best.

You suck bulldogs!
No wonder i have no hair left! I keep pullingnthem out with evey stupid mistake miss kicks and crappy boring style and boring bombs.

I hate mbye with a passion! Soooo mich potential but delivers rubbish every week

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys calm down!

The bench spot was because Holland had a leg injury.
We losdt a game against a team that played beter than us.
Lets move forward.

-Nasheed.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cowboys really gave it to us last time at Belmore so we should of known we were up against a good defensive side.
We were in it with ten to go, Holland should of got every kick, we should be holding the ball tighter and completing the sets, another one we let go.
I don't think the mind set was right, some of them didn't give a shit, wrong attitude for first grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.