I'm fed up. Someone please explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
How the fuck does this master coach decide to put a winger on the fken bench?

This **** has lost his mind. fuck me.

Im so upset that we have such a fken dud of a coach and team.

Its fken Hasler making all the calls.

There should be an " ANGRY" Prefix. I cant contain man. Its diabolical. Fuck you Hasler

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
where is my thread recommending Des to seek counselling or a shrink?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its not so bad.. we won the second half

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Its not so bad.. we won the second half
Its not about winning man. Its the way we play its so fken retarded.

Graham thinks he is a fken fullback, hooker, half back and centre. He doesnt trust the team. Takes fken hit ups on the 4th tackle on the fken line. Stands fken flat.

Lichaa constantly looks confused as fuck. Was supposed to be the next future star, turned out to be the biggest dud ****, cant even pass from the ground

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't forget we played well for 2 minutes - scored a great try too, be like Mbye and just try to ignore the other 78 minutes of the game.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Graham thinks he is a fken fullback, hooker, half back and centre. He doesnt trust the team. Takes fken hit ups on the 4th tackle on the fken line. Stands fken flat.

Lichaa constantly looks confused as fuck. Was supposed to be the next future star, turned out to be the biggest dud ****, cant even pass from the ground
You missed the sarcasm.. all your points valid .. its been done to death..

We kept that useless hack TRex in FG for 4 years the story will continue with other underperforming duds

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
You missed the sarcasm.. all your points valid .. its been done to death..

We kept that useless hack TRex in FG for 4 years the story will continue with other underperforming duds
LOL I saw your comment and im thinking it didnt sound right ;p just blinded by anger right now

a1

New Pup
Reaction score
Why cant this so called coach of ours see how stupid his tactics are this is the team he has built
Fuck you hasler you are turning away our fans with this bullshit style of play

Reactions: DT

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
10 points vs 12 men

I'm filled with hopelessness at this moment.

I cannot for the life of me see how having Woods and Foran next season is going to change anything.

The first half we STILL played with Tolman and Graham as first receivers (especially in the attacking zone).

What's the use of getting Foran when Des is most likely to have Graham/Tolman as first receiver, mbye as second receiver and foran as 3rd receiver?

DOGGYDOGG

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I haven't posted in nearly 10yrs. James Graham is a joke. Worse then Lichaa (who is a dud), worse then Mbye's kicking game and worse then Des (if that's even possible)

This quote single handley explains this biggest issue we have...

"Graham thinks he is a fken fullback, hooker, half back and centre. He doesnt trust the team. Takes fken hit ups on the 4th tackle on the fken line. Stands fken flat."

Can anyone on planet earth please explain this to me???? WTF is he doing? This fat lump needs to get out of the way. Stifles our attack, week in, week out. Is he on the take?

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
I haven't posted in nearly 10yrs. James Graham is a joke. Worse then Lichaa (who is a dud), worse then Mbye's kicking game and worse then Des (if that's even possible)

"Graham thinks he is a fken fullback, hooker, half back and centre. He doesnt trust the team. Takes fken hit ups on the 4th tackle on the fken line. Stands fken flat."

Can anyone on planet earth please explain this to me???? WTF is he doing? This fat lump needs to get out of the way. Stifles our attack, week in, week out. Is he on the take?
I am glad I am the reason you posted after such a lengthy period haha but yea man its fken ridiculous

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Don't forget Tolman. he is just as guilty of Graham in getting in the way.

I was watching with a couple of mates and when we were in their quarter I predicted what would happen numerous times and they were gobsmacked. Every time I predicted either Tolman or Graham to have a settler on the 2nd or 4th tackle. My mates wondered if they even trained during the week how bad the attack looked in their quarter.

DOGGYDOGG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't forget Tolman. he is just as guilty of Graham in getting in the way.

I was watching with a couple of mates and when we were in their quarter I predicted what would happen numerous times and they were gobsmacked. Every time I predicted either Tolman or Graham to have a settler on the 2nd or 4th tackle. My mates wondered if they even trained during the week how bad the attack looked in their quarter.
Sorry, Graham takes the cake. Last night, he took a hit up 5 meters out and fell over like he usually does. He then proceeded to play the ball, run across field, position himself at first receiver and demand the ball again on the very next play.

This behaviour is not normal.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry, Graham takes the cake. Last night, he took a hit up 5 meters out and fell over like he usually does. He then proceeded to play the ball, run across field, position himself at first receiver and demand the ball again on the very next play.

This behaviour is not normal.

this is called Des behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.