I'll disciplined rabble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Tonight we saw the most undisciplined display of footy from any team I have seen for many years.

To be beaten by a Panthers team with no kicking game, and just a little bit of extra effort in defense than us, saw them Dominate.

Sad days my friends, a team can not win this comp outside the top four. Being a term supporter, and having a great roster, and a great coach... can someone explain to me what 'the fark is going on???"

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree. Have been thinking the same since Origin. People mentioning the Storm but how often does a team come back after 5 straight losses. Sigh. Upset

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the final score flattered us, if you watched the game you would be worried

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Take away 18 points from any side and show me how they win a game?

Any other set of refs, anyone who isn't blind in the video ref box, anyone who DOESNT have money on the game, and we win this one.

I'm classing this as a victory despite the scoreline.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's no victory. The game was always ours if we wanted it. There is something missing, and I wonder whether the players are just not interested in working together. Penrith took advantage of their opportunities and made us work hard all night. We made it easy with poor defence and poor ball handling. Only 6 points down at half time despite the poor decisions. We capitulated tonight, just as we did the two previous games.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's no victory. The game was always ours if we wanted it. There is something missing, and I wonder whether the players are just not interested in working together. Penrith took advantage of their opportunities and made us work hard all night. We made it easy with poor defence and poor ball handling. Only 6 points down at half time despite the poor decisions. We capitulated tonight, just as we did the two previous games.
I'm starting to wonder whether Hodkinson and Reynolds have bought anything of benefit back from Origin. They certainly didn't look like Origin winning halves tonight.

I know that our forwards have been woeful but they seem to be rudderless at the moment.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder whether Hodkinson and Reynolds have bought anything of benefit back from Origin. They certainly didn't look like Origin winning halves tonight.

I know that our forwards have been woeful but they seem to be rudderless at the moment.
They were good until Daley got in their ears.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Take away 18 points from any side and show me how they win a game?

Any other set of refs, anyone who isn't blind in the video ref box, anyone who DOESNT have money on the game, and we win this one.

I'm classing this as a victory despite the scoreline.
Yeahp,
Exactly,

Status
Not open for further replies.