If you had to choose

Who would you pick

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
The Dogs have been linked with a lot of quality players lately but if push came to shove and you could only have one, who would it be?
I choose Foran.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really was 50/50 Cronk Foran.
I just can't get pst the Cronk age factor compared to Foran, mind you, that's a mentally stable Foran.
When (if) Foran gets rid of all the drama and focuses on footy, he's in the best 10 players in the world, maybe even 5

Reactions: DT

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I really was 50/50 Cronk Foran.
I just can't get pst the Cronk age factor compared to Foran, mind you, that's a mentally stable Foran.
When (if) Foran gets rid of all the drama and focuses on footy, he's in the best 10 players in the world, maybe even 5
The age factor was my thinking. And I agree easily top 5 imo

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAYNE for 850k!
You reckon he'd be cheaper than Tedesco? His pride would tell me he wouldn't be. A focused Hayne would be sensational but I have my doubts anyone will ever see that again. He seems all over the shop

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You reckon he'd be cheaper than Tedesco? His pride would tell me he wouldn't be. A focused Hayne would be sensational but I have my doubts anyone will ever see that again. He seems all over the shop
Titans want him out... his only on a mil there and basically unsigned for next yr. Yes his a wanker but his a wanker that really NEEDS to win a premiership. Dig that into him and hell come on over be it for 2 years.

ifdogsrunfree

Waterboy
Reaction score
Cronk. He is fit as. A true student of the game. Positive role model. Would be great to have long term at the club after he has finished playing and, he could eloquently explain to Des that he's nuts.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hayne seems like a basket case ever since he first went to the states and tried his hand at NFL with the 49ers.. his focus is anything but football lately.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tedesco, could live with Foran.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd rather him than Foran ANYDAY!
Nah for all Haynes skill his jerk head wrecks it, no way in the world will he ever wear a Bulldog jersey and he such a tosser that forum members dont need this explained.
We don't even need Foran, watch the Doggies for a few weeks and see how things pan out,

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The Dogs have been linked with a lot of quality players lately but if push came to shove and you could only have one, who would it be?
I choose Foran.
We dont need any halves if frawley kicks on. I reckon we arent even chasing foran or cronk. Id take a fullback but wont die if we dont get one, we have fb options. Spose id take Woods coz u cant have too many decent forwards and he may help keep klemmer at the club.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah for all Haynes skill his jerk head wrecks it, no way in the world will he ever wear a Bulldog jersey and he such a tosser that forum members dont need this explained.
We don't even need Foran, watch the Doggies for a few weeks and see how things pan out,
I'd rather neither but if no ted than we must sign a FB, I love Bmoz but can he survive in FB? Best Fb on the market is Hayne by far and if his comng at the same price as Ted i'd go Haynesy the wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.