If you had to choose

Who would you pick

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We dont need any halves if frawley kicks on. I reckon we arent even chasing foran or cronk. Id take a fullback but wont die if we dont get one, we have fb options. Spose id take Woods coz u cant have too many decent forwards and he may help keep klemmer at the club.
Big call taking woods. If frawley keeps impressing I would be tempted to change to tedesco. But forans a true leader. Cronk is the best of the bunch but too old.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If frawley keeps performing y

Big call taking woods. If frawley keeps impressing I would be tempted to change to tedesco. But forans a true leader. Cronk is the best of the bunch but too old.
Yeh he also might be a true leader for just 1 or 2 seasons and then fk off. If he changes teams for 2018, it will be his 4th team in 4 years. Reynolds is good enough. Calling for him to be replaced just looks dumb when hes motm last match, and in the top few players every game this year. Frawley is the key to Reynolds. He lets Reynolds play his own game and he has been great. Why not wait to see if the new arrangements including Reynolds fail, before getting a hard on about replacing him.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You never turn down a current Australian Halfback. Ever.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's funny how supporters of the same club view certain members of there squad. Like renoylds has to be a perfect example, even though he won Motm last week I would still be cheering if we lost him and we nailed Foran, were as others would say he bleeds blue and white and he is what we need.

Comes down to how we view rugby league, and what we think our team needs we all wants what's best for our team but there will always been divided opinion just like politics.

Even Frawley is a risk he hasn't played that many games yet he could turn out to be another josh mccrone type player.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Yeh he also might be a true leader for just 1 or 2 seasons and then fk off. If he changes teams for 2018, it will be his 4th team in 4 years. Reynolds is good enough. Calling for him to be replaced just looks dumb when hes motm last match, and in the top few players every game this year. Frawley is the key to Reynolds. He lets Reynolds play his own game and he has been great. Why not wait to see if the new arrangements including Reynolds fail, before getting a hard on about replacing him.
6. Reynolds
7. Foran

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Right now, if we sign woods and miss teddy and keep Reynolds and Graham for 2018..... Michael bloody Gordon!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tedesco

1. Tedesco
2. BMoz
3. JMoz
4. Lee
5. Montoya

Potent as fuck, plus Tedesco with our forwards popping offloads would score tries galore.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
There are a few options that could work fine, personally my first preference would be to keep Reynolds for the right money at #6, Frawley at #7, Mbye at #9 and add Tedesco at FB.

No doubt the media will keep bringing out more "breaking news" that doesn't contain any actual news till its resolved. For now, I'm more interested in seeing more of how Mbye, Reynolds, and Frawley keep mixing.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Already has a option in his favor for next 1.1 million.
Has the option but would you take it if your co-workers don't want you? If his smart he'll take it and move on, accept 850k from the dogs and get the tits to pay off the rest. ;)

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Teddy, Teddy his our man if he want sign on Foran can. :tonguewink:

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I chose Tedesco, in our current squad we already have an internal option for all other positions. Sure Abbey shows some promise but still needs to work on some things. We already have the Front Row sorted, Reynolds and Frawley in halves could do a job, with Mbye moving to DH. Fullback we are still looking skinny, even with BMoz we have no backup (No Sundays) would have left and renewing Abbey would be a big risk without seeing some significant improvements...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's funny how supporters of the same club view certain members of there squad. Like renoylds has to be a perfect example, even though he won Motm last week I would still be cheering if we lost him and we nailed Foran, were as others would say he bleeds blue and white and he is what we need.

Comes down to how we view rugby league, and what we think our team needs we all wants what's best for our team but there will always been divided opinion just like politics.

Even Frawley is a risk he hasn't played that many games yet he could turn out to be another josh mccrone type player.
It pretty much epitomises Reynolds. MOTM one week, liability the next. Fortunately this year the only bad game he's had is the same bad game the entire team had. And even then he was the best on field that game.

Foran is more consistent than Reynolds but he won't make a special play that wins the game. That's why I think Foran should be a halfback. He has a halfback play style that can control the game. At this stage I'd still prefer Frawley over Foran at halfback but as you pointed out, that could change if Frawley drops off.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Im past Tedesco now. If its true that Ferguson is heading back to the Shire we are well and truly no hope. So yeah ideally id like Foran for the longterm benefits now (provided he has no off-field dramas). However i dont think we should lose Reynolds. He needs to be our utility. As for getting a geniune fullback, there are plenty of quality young players around with Watson being my preferred to have a crack at.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tedesco and it is not particularly close. Retain Reynolds and play Frawley/Reynolds in the halves. We don't need another prop! What we do need is a top 3 fullback...currently we are dead set battling to have a top 16 fullback!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There are a few options that could work fine, personally my first preference would be to keep Reynolds for the right money at #6, Frawley at #7, Mbye at #9 and add Tedesco at FB.

No doubt the media will keep bringing out more "breaking news" that doesn't contain any actual news till its resolved. For now, I'm more interested in seeing more of how Mbye, Reynolds, and Frawley keep mixing.
Ditto

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dogs have been linked with a lot of quality players lately but if push came to shove and you could only have one, who would it be?
I choose Foran.
For once i agree with your dribble lol

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
6. Reynolds
7. Foran
Mbye 9.

After watching Montoya id give him a crack in the number 1 jersey.

Side note- my 2nd pick would be woods, big motor, big body, big metres, has the ability 9/10 to offload and being bum chums with klemmer would bring the best out of him.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wtf. Biggest myth and egotistical wanker of a rugby league player and human.
U are kiddin rite.
Did u just say hayne is shit?? Lmao thats the best thing ive ever heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.