If we want to succeed players we hate and love must go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s still pays job to get the best out of the roster he has. That’s definitely not happening at the moment.
I expect improvements next season, but writing off this season would be catastrophic.
I think some of the players may not have the ability you think they do.

And a quality player can make another player look very ordinary, doesn’t mean the ordinary player is not putting in or the coach is not doing his job, it just means the quality players ability and skill are in a different class.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Mbye
5. Montoya
6. Foran
8. Woods
10. Klemmer
12. RFM
13. Jackson

14. Fualalo

Massive rebuild ahead. We need speed in the back and grunt up the front.
Hoppa and Lichaa are fine. I agree with the rest. We have 10 players id keep we to buy 7 players in the off season.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Mbye
4.Hoppa
5.Montoya
7. Foran
8.Woods
9.Lichaa
10.Klemmer
12.RFM
13.Jackson

14.Faulolo

Fill in the blanks for next season.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edge 2nd rowers off contract are Kausfai Lowe Papali.
There are no good 5/8 off contract will need to stick with Cogger or Frawley.
Outside backs are Uate Otaes Mansour Leutele.
Will need to buy 2 more middle forwards for our bench who is off contract?

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edge 2nd rowers off contract are Kausfai Lowe Papali.
There are no good 5/8 off contract will need to stick with Cogger or Frawley.
Outside backs are Uate Otaes Mansour Leutele.
Will need to buy 2 more middle forwards for our bench who is off contract?
Off- Contract

Coote - 5/8

Outside backs - oates, fingerhersome. Folau wants back

We need one edge backrower and Ethan Lowe is available who is also a pretty good goalkicker.

Middle forwards - dont need any. Jackson lock with Woods, Klemmer, Tualau, Toomaga, Ogden, Fualalo

We need a hooker - Granville, Segeyaro, Luke all off contract. I would sign Granville and have segeyaro coming off the bench

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The players have the ability.... they just aren't putting in for some reason.

You don't lose the ability to defend over the off season, yet somehow we have.

That's what doesn't make any sense...

Reaction score
These are the figures being thrown around, correct me if I’m wrong

BMoz 800k
Jmoz 800k
Eastwood 800k
Tolman 500k
Hoppa 500k
Graham 500k despite being at Dragons

If that’s the case, we have 40% of our cap right there fellow supporters. So stop blaming Pay, our roster is the worst in the competition at the moment and will take a couple of years to rectify.
100%

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Mbye
5. Montoya
6. Foran
8. Woods
10. Klemmer
12. RFM
13. Jackson

14. Fualalo

Massive rebuild ahead. We need speed in the back and grunt up the front.
Wish we had some money to throw at pangi jr he is the only player I have seen hit taumalolo one on one and knock him clean on his ass and he did it more than once just raw talent and power he won the Broncs the match last night imo

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These are the figures being thrown around, correct me if I’m wrong

BMoz 800k
Jmoz 800k
Eastwood 800k
Tolman 500k
Hoppa 500k
Graham 500k despite being at Dragons

If that’s the case, we have 40% of our cap right there fellow supporters. So stop blaming Pay, our roster is the worst in the competition at the moment and will take a couple of years to rectify.
4 of the 6 you have mentioned are off contract this year so i fail to see how this will take years!

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 of the 6 you have mentioned are off contract this year so i fail to see how this will take years!
Because our new buys have been back ended to accomodate them so the issue has been once again pushed back.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I've observed after these two petrifying performances that some players genuinely don't have that playing ability or speed that they used to. The two Morris twins are way past it but are still one of the best duos. However there are better options in terms of backs who have speed and agility. This is required to win a premiership in the modern age.

Various duds such as Eastwood, tolman, Frawley, Hopoate are not nrl standard anymore. Frawley consistently shows that he is not a capable half. I can not exaggerate the sheer amount of times he has kicks that just baffle me. And heading to tolman where he can make could backward metres and is defensively is sound.

Forget about Eastwood and Hopoate they talk for themselves. Furthermore there are a multitude of replacements available primarily in 2019. Next year and in the offseason we need to focus on selling duds and bringing up the youth.
Wouldnt players we love and hate cover all players, so why isnt the title just "players have to go if we are to succeed?" And yeh, sacking bulk player threads after round 2....awesome work!

Status
Not open for further replies.