2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good job you aren't JG then. He kept it going, the dogs kept trying, should have had a penalty too off the kick off. Proud of them for keeping on going, and getting up and shaking the Souths players by the hand. Everyone with half a brain knows who was the better team. Those points aren't going to come back to us no matter what, someone (video ref I suspect, not Sutton) has stuffed up bad. But Dogs aren't going to achieve anything with stupid walk offs.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Someone needs to make a statement about the corrupt officials. Would've made headlines all over Australia. Refs would be too scared to ever screw us again.

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
The refs can't be this incompetent. This happens way too often. The TAB runs the game and that's why people are walking away from it. What a farce.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't agree with walking but as captain he should not have reacted like that and he should have been keeping the boys away and under control...i understand why he would react like that as every fan was, but i would like to see better from a captain.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The refs can't be this incompetent. This happens way too often. The TAB runs the game and that's why people are walking away from it. What a farce.
Been saying this for years.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As woeful as some of the ref decisions were (and in fact a number of non-decisions in the 2nd half), no one can cry corruption without actual evidence. Until evidence is forthcoming, cry incompetence as long and loud as you want (plenty of evidence), but you can't believe these guys are corrupt without evidence. If you do believe it, you are pretty certain to be disappointed.

Can we get clarification on who made the call, Sutton or the Video Ref?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I can't agree with walking but as captain he should not have reacted like that and he should have been keeping the boys away and under control...i understand why he would react like that as every fan was, but i would like to see better from a captain.
Worst comment you have ever written.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There were 90 seconds left, so leading a walk off wouldn't have been smart.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
YOU SERIOUS?

Seeing Graham go off like that makes the whole club respect him more. This is what you exactly want from your captain.

He is a true Bulldog. Couldn't be prouder. We have the best skipper in the League.
Yes i am serious, the role of a captain is to act professional and keep cool under pressure and keep your team mates away from the situation.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not just the final bullsit either, when did they flip the switch to start awarding penalties at the end of the game? FFS all we want is those ****s to get through a game consistently and let the best team win.

Somebody please explain to me why in the last 15 minutes they decided that souths deserve piggyback ****ing penalties for ruck indiscretions when for most of the game they don't blow them for either side???

KimboSlice

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As woeful as some of the ref decisions were (and in fact a number of non-decisions in the 2nd half), no one can cry corruption without actual evidence. Until evidence is forthcoming, cry incompetence as long and loud as you want (plenty of evidence), but you can't believe these guys are corrupt without evidence. If you do believe it, you are pretty certain to be disappointed.

Can we get clarification on who made the call, Sutton or the Video Ref?
Can't agree with corrupt- but more than happy to throw incompetent into the mix (again)

I've only just cooled down to come on here.. 2 major penalties (and 1 non penalty off the kick off) decided that game!

Ps- hope BMoz and Lafai are all good

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not just the final bullsit either, when did they flip the switch to start awarding penalties at the end of the game? FFS all we want is those ****s to get through a game consistently and let the best team win.

Somebody please explain to me why in the last 15 minutes they decided that souths deserve piggyback ****ing penalties for ruck indiscretions when for most of the game they don't blow them for either side???

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Never walk off
We were ripped off by the worst refereeing I have ever seen. I have no doubt about this.
But never walk off.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are going to get screwed for the rest of the year. The trend has set.

Status
Not open for further replies.