If I were James Graham I would've walked the team off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He should of slapped the referees to be honest, that was bad tonight and when Klemmer gave the referee what he should of copped he got sin binned talk about being a princess...

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I really don't know for sure but i do think Tolman would have handled it better.
He would have. But you imagine how Thurston and a few others would have reacted

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't agree with walking but as captain he should not have reacted like that and he should have been keeping the boys away and under control...i understand why he would react like that as every fan was, but i would like to see better from a captain.
Just like u keep ur emotions in tact over anything to do with josh reynolds yea?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He full hit the ball and then told the referees/trainers to come to stop the game because he noticed A. Reynolds was hurt then gets penalised for a legit attempt. You can't even be the good guy...

You even hear Graham yelling at the referee "why would you do that" and "its an embarrassment" after the bad call was made.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If I were James Graham my career would of ended today. Thankfully I am not, hail to the king

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Says the guy that would have walked the team off when there was still time to win the game, top idea mate :grinning:
Top Idea to keep bagging our players! What team do you follow?
Love the passion of our players!

So you are happy with the terrible Ref calls, consistently throughout the NRL? The refs aren't getting any better.
Why don't clubs make a stand about refs deciding outcomes of games? I don't expect perfection but I do expect the calls to be close. The Nrl is not doing anything to address this.
Coaches can't say anything, players need to make a stand.... FKN Walk off!

Wish Des ripped in, but under circumstances I understand why he didn't.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just like u keep ur emotions in tact over anything to do with josh reynolds yea?
Im not being paid almost a mill a year to captain a club.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Top Idea to keep bagging our players! What team do you follow?
Love the passion of our players!

So you are happy with the terrible Ref calls, consistently throughout the NRL? The refs aren't getting any better.
Why don't clubs make a stand about refs deciding outcomes of games? I don't expect perfection but I do expect the calls to be close. The Nrl is not doing anything to address this.
Coaches can't say anything, players need to make a stand.... FKN Walk off!

Wish Des ripped in, but under circumstances I understand why he didn't.
Cool story.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oi Cammo you going to say anything you tosser? Or are you just going to sit on your computer and thumb down every post i made tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.