Idris would have benefitted from Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benn0s

Waterboy
Reaction score
I heard it was Tolman
I would have been surprised if it was Tolman as well, he was amazing the first half of the season before his knee injury.

Take your pic from under performers elsewhere in the team. Keating, Eastwood, Goodwin, Morris, Pritchard.

Not making the 8 was a disgrace.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Idris wouldn't cope with Hasler's discipline requirements

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's gotta be Eastwood

BUGDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
maybe Pritchard? He was on the sideline at training today? didn't participate with the trial game and sprint session - unless hes injured?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Benny 4 sure!!!, high profile player, s**t defense.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Met Idris today, had a chat with him about normal life not footy. I was as dirty as any when he left, though as someone else said after the crap he dished out for the rest of the year i was happy to see him go. Although in all honesty he could be anything and i think Des would of got the best out of him. To late now.

Anyhow was a top bloke and a real friendly dude. Nothing but good things to say about his personality.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
sticks and stones!!! & who are you calling a troll? Toupée.
I'm calling you a troll, u mad that Barba has the longest contract in the squad?

Benn0s

Waterboy
Reaction score
Met Idris today, had a chat with him about normal life not footy. I was as dirty as any when he left, though as someone else said after the crap he dished out for the rest of the year i was happy to see him go. Although in all honesty he could be anything and i think Des would of got the best out of him. To late now.

Anyhow was a top bloke and a real friendly dude. Nothing but good things to say about his personality.
I agree, its funny how you hate on them, then meet them and they are good sorts.. Makes it harder to be mad at them haha.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I agree, its funny how you hate on them, then meet them and they are good sorts.. Makes it harder to be mad at them haha.

Yeh, wish he had stuck round just to see what Des could do with him. Fear for him titans might not be the best move.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm calling you a troll, u mad that Barba has the longest contract in the squad?
Toupée, you would be cheerleader!!! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions even YOU!!! Until Benny becomes an all round player he will always be a burden to the sqaud in defense :( Untill then Bombs away.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Toupée, you would be cheerleader!!! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions even YOU!!! Until Benny becomes an all round player he will always be a burden to the sqaud in defense :( Untill then Bombs away.
This doesn't make him anywhere near the biggest burden in the squad like you said previously, not anywhere near. Yes you're entitled to your opinion but when it's as far fetched as that don't expect anyone not to point out it's stupidity

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeh, wish he had stuck round just to see what Des could do with him. Fear for him titans might not be the best move.
can't help but feel that on one hand he's spewing he's going to the wooden spooners after having a look at how our club will go over the next few years. i'm sure his pay will compensate no problem, but if the titans still struggle to play finals footy, it kinda sucks, on the other hand

Status
Not open for further replies.