Idea for Army #642 - Our Arrival !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I R Cookie

You know what the public and media's perception of us is and how much everything to do with our fans always gets blown out of proportion.

I can only see the headlines now: "Bulldogs fans riot before game in gang warfare..." :p
tbh everyone loves us at the moment. So many people I've talked to that support other clubs (including an avid parra chick) says she hopes we win if they don't.
The media is with us this year, i'm not sure why but I like it and everybody seems to like us more for it :grinning:

this is so harmless, people will see it as very festive and lively.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
its just been great all year...even if we dont win friday night i'll be extremely proud of how far we have come in the space of 12 months

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Good idea however i think it should be a rule that no one swears in the chants or acts like a full sick hard ass... Get decent haircuts too lol... Don't want to scare other people.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Good idea however i think it should be a rule that no one swears in the chants or acts like a full sick hard ass... Get decent haircuts too lol... Don't want to scare other people.
fail, i'm not cutting my hair for a 10min walk.

Besides it's the footy, we aren't at the Dally M's. That was last week.

kthnxbye.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
tbh everyone loves us at the moment. So many people I've talked to that support other clubs (including an avid parra chick) says she hopes we win if they don't.
The media is with us this year, i'm not sure why but I like it and everybody seems to like us more for it :grinning:

this is so harmless, people will see it as very festive and lively.
they love us coz we have all the 'good' guys now - kimmorley, el masri, hannant etc, all nice guys.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Me thinks the Sharks did a similar thing this year while their army chanted through the aisles and sat in their seats before the game.

If we do it, we would double that effect.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
Me thinks the Sharks did a similar thing this year while their army chanted through the aisles and sat in their seats before the game.

If we do it, we would double that effect.
hahaha i remember that. it was called "march to the game" and had there cheerleaders with them also.

they looked pretty stupid doing it but we would look awesome

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
sounds good! for bay 120, right? can i paint ppls faces up at the tab :grinning:

I

I R Cookie

What about people getting there earlier?

They won't be able to go outside the stadium and back in again.

Unless you plan on meeting INSIDE of gate K then yes.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
What about people getting there earlier?

They won't be able to go outside the stadium and back in again.

Unless you plan on meeting INSIDE of gate K then yes.
I think the idea is to queue outside the aisle and make a noise as we march towards our seats ;)

R

rocky IV

i'll be drinking platys in the carpark.

enjoy your march though

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Would look remarkable. If you pull it off on such short notice I will be amazed and bemused.........

Status
Not open for further replies.