Opinion I would sign the loan players

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The dogs got two raiders forwards who are both good especially Ryan James injury free and healthy would be another massive boost if we signed him for next year if raiders let us have him

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dogs got two raiders forwards who are both good especially Ryan James injury free and healthy would be another massive boost if we signed him for next year if raiders let us have him
Raiders might let James go. The Broncos are interested in him but prefer Napa LOL. If he came close to minimum wage would be a good depth signing.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Na i dont agree ryan james look at his error record and his missed tackle record its not a change to our foward pack this year we need upgrades

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We needed front rowers and the Raiders needed their players to get game time.

I don't really think there is anything more to it than that.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like both players but let's see how they play surrounded by Reserve Graders first before we call to sign them..

Most loan moves in the future should have an option to make it permanent.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
James was unlucky not to make Origin due to injury and was fairly consistent when fit but I still wouldn't sign them. I have had enough of stop gap signings...

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would of taken James 2-3 years ago. Always been on the cusp of origin. He’s very injury prone.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe the club definitely needs another first grade ready middle forward - genuine prop who takes the hard early carries n does the defensive work in the middle - one of the loan player may be ok - no need to rush into it though

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
James you’d have some reservations about given his recent injury history but Horsburgh is young and has potential to get a lot better.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Raiders fowards stealing list.
1. Joseph Tapine
2. Josh Papali
3.Hudson Young.
Be lucky to get 1 or 2.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
James had some injury problems when he was at the titans and is only 1 year into his deal, can't see the raiders letting him go.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
James you’d have some reservations about given his recent injury history but Horsburgh is young and has potential to get a lot better.
Yep i think he will be in the 17 when he returns with match fitness from us. Very good player

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Raiders might let James go. The Broncos are interested in him but prefer Napa LOL. If he came close to minimum wage would be a good depth signing.
]

Imagine actually WANTING Napa. It’s one thing for our idiot previous admin to make a panic buy, but having seen him play for 3 seasons….Kevvie will be on borrowed time