I want to play a game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastabation

Reaction score
After Round 26 and as the dogs are getting pumped 24-0 at the 30th minute, you see Moore PASSED OUT on the desk in the corporate box window thing, and Dymock is chained to one side of the room, Greenberg to the other. Then Steve Matai scores under the sticks, and then the camera pans to the upstairs area to guage the reaction of the coach. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUl4LNEQA7I - that music plays. On the fulltime siren, Moore rips off his mask and reveals he is FOLKES. By this time, Dymock had already severed his leg off in a bid to get Barba off the bench and into the game. Greenberg was still in a confused state wondering how he ended up with an 8/10 missus and punching above his weight. 'GAME OVER' says Folkes as Bobcat receives a wooden spoon, decorated in blue and white ribbons. the progressive saw music becomes more intense as ryan screams ''THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER''

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmao. 10/10

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Gold. I love it!

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
So Mr. Jigsaw

Was Hannant really homesick?

Anastabation

Reaction score
Maybe you should take the MON off your name then pal because quite obviously it is a reenactment of the scenes in SAW when jigsaw poses as a dead body and has two men chained up.

Anastabation

Reaction score
I never supportered Parramatta. Its those jerseys... that blue and gold... i can't stand them... i can't explain it.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
The Jerseys are the least of their issues.
wow....Bulldogs might win this week

I have never seen 4 straight posts from Mongoosee without him saying " Hey this is Mongoosee here"

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Very funny if you have seen the movie, which 90% of ppl wouldnt have. Most ppl will be wondering how to get your phone number to get some of the drugs you appear to be on lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.