I support this Muslim man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok. First of all, age is only a number, and not relevant in what we are discussing, so I see no need to answer that question,

Second let's address your first valid point.
So you have gone all the way back to the early 1900s as the cause of all the terrorist attacks we are facing today,

Let's look at that point in time and break it all down.

But befor we do, let's look at what happened prior to that, what led to the breaking up of Arab lands and why that occurred?
Do you know the answer to that?
I swear I could chew you up and spit you out on this subject.

You have not disputed one of what I posted. When you do I will go further.

Do your own research and come back to me. I have no time for this.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
well they are the masters cos they control the whole world.

we live in the matrix created by them, we listen and watch their media, we use their currency and financial system based on interest, we eat their preservative food, soon we will all be worshiping them if havent started already.
That's true but it's in there riligion that they are better then the rest of the world

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't been on here for a long time and this thread makes me wanna puke tbh...

I am interested Skip, with all the truth and the BS, the facts and the made up stuff, what is your end game? Please explain it to me. What would you propose that Australia should do to fix this problem?

I am struggling to see what is your reason for starting a thread like this! What is it that you are trying to achieve?
He is back welcome back we was worried hope all is well

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok guys, we are finally getting there,
The Jews are not to blame, they are the bi product,
Dig a little deeper and further in history,

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
1.5 millions muslims/ hindus got killed during the largest mass migration of the human history in 1947.

who is to blame for that?
Who to blame for the 200,000 - 1.5 million deaths? (no one knows how many there actually were, the best estimate is around 350,000 but some estimates stated 200,000 while others state 1.5 million. The consensus seems to be that 500,000 people died)

Hard to say. Could be the Muslim league who requested the partition in the first place. Could be the Hindus or the Muslims who instigated the riots leading up to the partition, could be many people, factions, races, religions to blames.

Once again, it's generally people who are to blame. Unless you're effected by the conflict in which case it's always the other side to blame. Hence why Jews have been oppressed and killed for centuries yet they still somehow get the blame for everything that happens to them.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
you gotta think we had two different religions which live side by side for 1000 years without any problem, the ruling religion was in minority and the ruled people were always in majority yet we never had people calling for a separate land based on religion from either groups.... this tells me that religions can coexist for centuries peacefully till someone with an agenda infiltrates the community and brakes that peace.... it is always an outsider.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS we can not coexist on an internet forum, HTF can we do it on the planet?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I swear I could chew you up and spit you out on this subject.

You have not disputed one of what I posted. When you do I will go further.

Do your own research and come back to me. I have no time for this.
I won't dispute what you have said, cause it's true,
Why would I dispute historical facts,

By the way, you will be extreamly suprised by my own thoughts when we get there, we are so close now,

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
no the world was far more peacefull place before the creation of isreal.... excluding the two world wars.
But that's not Israel's fault. Israel suffered from centuries of oppression due to a long hatred people have of Jews. You can even see that hatred in this forum where people often blame the Jews for many of the things wrong in the world.

They got sick of it and wanted to form their own country where they would be safe and everyone hated that Jews would have rights.

It honestly never ends. I know Israel are being pretty rubbish now (especially they're idiot leader), but how can everyone blame all the Jews for the problems caused by the leaders of Israel. That's no different to saying that all Muslims are terrorists.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who to blame for the 200,000 - 1.5 million deaths? (no one knows how many there actually were, the best estimate is around 350,000 but some estimates stated 200,000 while others state 1.5 million. The consensus seems to be that 500,000 people died)

Hard to say. Could be the Muslim league who requested the partition in the first place. Could be the Hindus or the Muslims who instigated the riots leading up to the partition, could be many people, factions, races, religions to blames.

Once again, it's generally people who are to blame. Unless you're effected by the conflict in which case it's always the other side to blame. Hence why Jews have been oppressed and killed for centuries yet they still somehow get the blame for everything that happens to them.

easy to say it was muslim league....when majority of the indian islamic scholars who were against the creation of Pakistan... i bet not many people know that!

Jinnah the founder of Pakistan.... check out his life where he lived, where he was brought up, how "islamic" he was. lol

no one will ever blame the real jews who live side by side again in Palestine.

even the real jews are against the creation of isreal cos they are the true followers of torah and they know it is against the Torah to have the Zionist isreali state.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bingo! and do you know why?
cause they are the so called chosen race and we are there slaves
See what I mean. The reason the Jews are the centre of so many conspiracy theories is because of centuries old anti-Semitism.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I won't dispute what you have said, cause it's true,
Why would I dispute historical facts,

By the way, you will be extreamly suprised by my own thoughts when we get there, we are so close now,
Skippy I swear there is no point talking about this stuff. Because all on here a love for human life.

Tell us your thoughts. We can come to agreement so much quicker

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skippy I swear there is no point talking about this stuff. Because all on here a love for human life.

Tell us your thoughts. We can come to agreement so much quicker

I second this...

I am interested to know Skip's thoughts... instead of 11 pages of rubbish

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
But that's not Israel's fault. Israel suffered from centuries of oppression due to a long hatred people have of Jews. You can even see that hatred in this forum where people often blame the Jews for many of the things wrong in the world.

They got sick of it and wanted to form their own country where they would be safe and everyone hated that Jews would have rights.

It honestly never ends. I know Israel are being pretty rubbish now (especially they're idiot leader), but how can everyone blame all the Jews for the problems caused by the leaders of Israel. That's no different to saying that all Muslims are terrorists.

as you are well researched man , do you know jews were only persecuted and made fun of in Europe for centuries and they were always welcomed in middle east and were never persecuted by arabs , cos they were always considered them as their brothers.

so when Hitler did the genocide of Jews in Europe, and Europeans felt sorry about it , instead of giving them the land somewhere in Europe they decided to steal the land from arabs and give it to the jews.

How does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.