I support this Muslim man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm all ears to hear your point of view,
Ok can you explain to me,
Was it when the USA got involved in the early 90s when Saddam invaded Kuwait?

Is that when you think it all started?
Skippy how old are you? This is a serious question.

It started with the Balfour Declaration and support to the Rothchilds in the early 1900's.

The breaking up of Arab lands to create Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait etc by our colonial masters. Yes, Kuwait was annexed from Iraq,

But more recent, the war between Iraq and Iran in the 1980s was in retaliation to the siege of the US embassy in Tehran 1979 when 52 Americans were taken hostage for 444 days. Guess who they called on.

Saddam. They financed him. Armed him. Give him a license to do what he wanted. To avenge the siege on the embassy. Yes the CIA and US government were his friends. He fought on behalf of his Sunni allies the Saudis and Kuwait. Only to catch the Kuwaitis red handed taking more than there share of oil from a joint field.

So he did what? Here is an excerpt
What is important to understand about Saddam’s invasion of Kuwait is that right up to the invasion American leadership was giving him every sign that he was an American golden child. Four days prior to Saddam's invasion of Kuwait the American Ambassador to Iraq, April Glaspie, told Saddam that, “We have no opinion on your Arab - Arab conflicts, such as your dispute with Kuwait. Secretary (of State James) Baker has directed me to emphasize the instruction, first given to Iraq in the 1960's, that the Kuwait issue is not associated with America. "

Then he was accused of harbouring terrorists - FALSE - They came after the invasion.

WMD - NEVER FOUND.

The 2nd Gulf War was enacted because George Bush Snr could not handle that Saddam was still in power and he was out.

And this is only a fraction of what I can type up. Because you seem to think that he simply invaded Kuwait. No Skip. It started long before that. Lawrence of Arabia is not a fictional character. Nor was Omar Mukhtar. The Italians called him a terrorists. Yet he was leader of the resistance , and a freedom fighter.

Man, this has me going, because I understand ME politics better than the average Joe.

You asked. I answered.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree with you with the west not being innocent but why the slaughter of my people? The only answer is because we are Christian.

You can't deny that.
Come on bro. You know that Religion was used as a pawn for many reasons. But yes, the end result is the same.

I had relatives pulled over in Lebanon. They were separated from the rest of the passengers of the bus, and shot on the spot. Their ID was Muslim.

I don't blame Christians. Rather the rogue element of the militant arm of a political party.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Come on bro. You know that Religion was used as a pawn for many reasons. But yes, the end result is the same.

I had relatives pulled over in Lebanon. They were separated from the rest of the passengers of the bus, and shot on the spot. Their ID was Muslim.

I don't blame Christians. Rather the rogue element of the militant arm of a political party.
You talking about the retaliation by Christians who were earlier massacred by Muslims for being Christian?
The retaliation wasn't the right way to go but don't just say the Christians randomly killed the Muslims, the Muslims had earlier killed Christians which led to the retaliation of killing the bus of Muslims.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
You talking about the retaliation by Christians who were earlier massacred by Muslims for being Christian?
The retaliation wasn't the right way to go but don't just say the Christians randomly killed the Muslims, the Muslims had earlier killed Christians which led to the retaliation of killing the bus of Muslims.
Bro don't take sides both sides were killing cause of the there religion and guess who started it? Israel

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro don't take sides both sides were killing cause of the there religion and guess who started it? Israel
I'm not taking sides but I don't like how Abdul just out of nowhere said Christians separated Muslims and killed them without atleast saying why that brutal retaliation happened.
It was partly Israelis fault because they kicked the Palestinians out and didn't take them as refugees only Lebanon did and then the Palestinians wanted to take over Lebanon pretty much and that's where you see the Sunnis team up and started killing the Christians and the Shia I'm not sure about who's side they were on

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude you cant say that you're from the middle east you have to be wrong . Im from the west so I can say it

****ing jews

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Chicken or the egg. No it wasn't Israel.

It was our French colonial masters that wrote the constitution which dictates that the President of Lebanon is Christian Maronite, The Prime Minister is Sunni Muslim, and The Speaker is Shia.

Boy oh boy. And we wonder why hey? Since when have colonial masters left countries in a better state?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not taking sides but I don't like how Abdul just out of nowhere said Christians separated Muslims and killed them without atleast saying why that brutal retaliation happened.
It was partly Israelis fault because they kicked the Palestinians out and didn't take them as refugees only Lebanon did and then the Palestinians wanted to take over Lebanon pretty much and that's where you see the Sunnis team up and started killing the Christians and the Shia I'm not sure about who's side they were on
Long story short, everyone's fault.

You can blame the Muslims or the Christians (anti-theistic), or the Israelis (anti-Semitic/racist), or the Lebanese, the Palestinians, or the US (racist/separatist), or blame whoever, but it won't fix anything. As long as people keep throwing the blame around everywhere then it never ends.

Just blame humans for being stubborn warmongers.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

It was our French colonial masters that wrote the constitution which dictates that the President of Lebanon is Christian Maronite, The Prime Minister is Sunni Muslim, and The Speaker is Shia.

Boy oh boy. And we wonder why hey? Since when have colonial masters left countries in a better state?

1.5 millions muslims/ hindus got killed during the largest mass migration of the human history in 1947.

who is to blame for that?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Are you talking about the start of the civil war? Cause from what I heard from them it was israel that killed christan blamed it on muslims then the bus attack blamed it on christans

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Skippy how old are you? This is a serious question.

It started with the Balfour Declaration and support to the Rothchilds in the early 1900's.

The breaking up of Arab lands to create Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait etc by our colonial masters. Yes, Kuwait was annexed from Iraq,

But more recent, the war between Iraq and Iran in the 1980s was in retaliation to the siege of the US embassy in Tehran 1979 when 52 Americans were taken hostage for 444 days. Guess who they called on.

Saddam. They financed him. Armed him. Give him a license to do what he wanted. To avenge the siege on the embassy. Yes the CIA and US government were his friends. He fought on behalf of his Sunni allies the Saudis and Kuwait. Only to catch the Kuwaitis red handed taking more than there share of oil from a joint field.

So he did what? Here is an excerpt
What is important to understand about Saddam’s invasion of Kuwait is that right up to the invasion American leadership was giving him every sign that he was an American golden child. Four days prior to Saddam's invasion of Kuwait the American Ambassador to Iraq, April Glaspie, told Saddam that, “We have no opinion on your Arab - Arab conflicts, such as your dispute with Kuwait. Secretary (of State James) Baker has directed me to emphasize the instruction, first given to Iraq in the 1960's, that the Kuwait issue is not associated with America. "

Then he was accused of harbouring terrorists - FALSE - They came after the invasion.

WMD - NEVER FOUND.

The 2nd Gulf War was enacted because George Bush Snr could not handle that Saddam was still in power and he was out.

And this is only a fraction of what I can type up. Because you seem to think that he simply invaded Kuwait. No Skip. It started long before that. Lawrence of Arabia is not a fictional character. Nor was Omar Mukhtar. The Italians called him a terrorists. Yet he was leader of the resistance , and a freedom fighter.

Man, this has me going, because I understand ME politics better than the average Joe.

You asked. I answered.
Ok. First of all, age is only a number, and not relevant in what we are discussing, so I see no need to answer that question,

Second let's address your first valid point.
So you have gone all the way back to the early 1900s as the cause of all the terrorist attacks we are facing today,

Let's look at that point in time and break it all down.

But befor we do, let's look at what happened prior to that, what led to the breaking up of Arab lands and why that occurred?
Do you know the answer to that?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Long story short, everyone's fault.

You can blame the Muslims or the Christians (anti-theistic), or the Israelis (anti-Semitic/racist), or the Lebanese, the Palestinians, or the US (racist/separatist), or blame whoever, but it won't fix anything. As long as people keep throwing the blame around everywhere then it never ends.

Just blame humans for being stubborn warmongers.
no the world was far more peacefull place before the creation of isreal.... excluding the two world wars.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
no the world was far more peacefull place before the creation of isreal.... excluding the two world wars.
Bingo! and do you know why?
cause they are the so called chosen race and we are there slaves

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes there was an attempt on Pierre Jumayils life that killed 4 christians (security personnel). The response? Stop a bus of Palestinians and kill 26 of them.

And there commenced the Civil War with the PLO and Phalangists going at it. Yes the Sunnis supported their Palestinian cousins, as some of their family were killed in later stop and kill assaults, and the Shia were also supporting the PLO. The Phalangists were supported by the Lebanese Army which had conscripts from all religions.

It was a horrible period. The biggest criminals in this were Israel and Syria. And the worst humanity can dish out happened in Sabra & Shatila, Palestinian refugee camps meant to be secured by Israel during the Israeli occupation.

The lebanese got along well together. The attack on our President and the response were both wrong. There is no innocent in this, muslim, christian, jew, druz. All were criminal equally.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bingo! and do you know why?
cause they are the so called chosen race and we are there slaves

well they are the masters cos they control the whole world.

we live in the matrix created by them, we listen and watch their media, we use their currency and financial system based on interest, we eat their preservative food, soon we will all be worshiping them if havent started already.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't been on here for a long time and this thread makes me wanna puke tbh...

I am interested Skip, with all the truth and the BS, the facts and the made up stuff, what is your end game? Please explain it to me. What would you propose that Australia should do to fix this problem?

I am struggling to see what is your reason for starting a thread like this! What is it that you are trying to achieve?

Status
Not open for further replies.