I started the Reynolds chant in the grandstand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Goosebumps Harrrrrdddd!! I wanted to start it but wasn't up for it but im sure it started over on the hill then the grandstand, regardless it was awesome!

Funniest shit, was actually sitting there thinkin suck on a fat one Marley during that part hahaha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Goosebumps Harrrrrdddd!! I wanted to start it but wasn't up for it but im sure it started over on the hill then the grandstand, regardless it was awesome!

Funniest shit, was actually sitting there thinkin suck on a fat one Marley during that part hahaha
Then i had a laugh as he selfishly put in a grubber for himself that went dead in goal :grinning:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Then i had a laugh as he selfishly put in a grubber for himself that went dead in goal :grinning:
Hahahaha Nice! Yeah was sitting there chuckling myself thinkin u dickhead first touch and u give em 7 tackles, hasler would have been fumin!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahahaha Nice! Yeah was sitting there chuckling myself thinkin u dickhead first touch and u give em 7 tackles, hasler would have been fumin!
Hahaha. Lets see what happens next game with our halves, good to see Moses play out a whole game again and get some more experience. Safe to say he has one spot locked down for the near future.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha. Lets see what happens next game with our halves, good to see Moses play out a whole game again and get some more experience. Safe to say he has one spot locked down for the near future.
Definitely but Im sure will see an Mbye/Reynolds combo for the next few years, they are typical dogs halves.

As for the next game or the rest of the year, im quite confident we'll see the same with Reynolds on the bench waiting for his moment.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Grear chant mate. Guy next to me started "Cameron's a wanker" chant in the GA section near halfway
We use to do a Wally's a wanker chant whenever the Broncos played at Belmore. As a 10 year old I had no idea what it meant but it was a fun chant lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Definitely but Im sure will see an Mbye/Reynolds combo for the next few years, they are typical dogs halves.

As for the next game or the rest of the year, im quite confident we'll see the same with Reynolds on the bench waiting for his moment.
Yh i doubt that tbh. Don't see Reynolds helping us to a comp as a half.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Reynolds will help us more than Hodkinson.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Just because you type tbh it does not give your argument any more credibility.. tbh - see how annoying it is.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I doubt either will help us.
I honestly think we need both... they both compliment each others faults... But Reynolds is a gun and ur just too stubborn to admit it =)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That chant was sooo f**kn loud on TV.. sounded like a Premier League game, and the commentators even referenced it!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still buzzing
just watched the game back in fox iq
the grandstand all felt like family tonight
hope we can better it vs those pesky sharks!!!

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance anyone can upload the fox coverage when the crowd chanted for Reynolds? I was at the game and that was one of best experiences I've had at a Bulldogs match.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good work Finchie , got everyone excited!

With such creative and passionate fans, no wonder the bulldogs are the most watched team ..

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just was so proud to be a bulldog fan and the unity in the grandstand was spine tingling. I'm not the biggest Reynolds suporter but I know how much this area and club mean to him and I hoped he got more game time. Even when that boom boom boom song let me here u say weyo we were chanting boom boom boom let me here u say Reynolds !!! Lol

ps Marley I apologise and fully accept the thumb down if u wish
I listened to the game on triple M. I couldn't believe how loud that chant was over the radio. Commentators said the atmosphere was unbelievable.
Here's another green thumb.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Spine tingling stuff , was pumped all week , copped media all week and to see that sea of blue and white was just sennnnnnsational ! I started a Bulldogs chant in the Grandstand once in the 1990s , awesome stuff Finchie , think Des should have maybe brought Licheea of and replaced with Reynolds a little earlier .
Whoever went to the game last night give yourself a massive pat on the back , the grand old lady looked a treat last night , feels great to be a Canterbury fan today

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
^^ this
Full credit to those who were there ,seeing it from the tv the sea of blue and white was absolutely amazing I think I seen 1 storm flag amongst it all. The noise was intense .
Up the doggies .
I may have my blue and white goggles on but does anyone else think this win at belmore may have given us the spark that will get us all the way this year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.