I SHOULD be at the game right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Aww thanks CK! Yeah scotty it was **** as! I am so amped for the parra game!! Can i buy tickets to come sit with the army or not?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Aww thanks CK! Yeah scotty it was **** as! I am so amped for the parra game!! Can i buy tickets to come sit with the army or not?
Officially : You get a pre-exiting Army member to buy them for you. It allows access to that particular bay.

Unofficially : *puts on unbiased/just-happen-to-notice-these-things hat* .... It does not appear to be too difficult to gain access to wherever you want at ANZ, going by the actions of some ... *winks knowingly* ! :p

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Sweet! Thanks CK! Ill tell my dad, He has to drive me down because i havent got my p's yet.. im so lazy, but i just blame my epilepsy, it has taken me off the road for 9 months all up anyway, so i guess its a valid excuse!

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Sweet! Thanks CK! Ill tell my dad, He has to drive me down because i havent got my p's yet.. im so lazy, but i just blame my epilepsy, it has taken me off the road for 9 months all up anyway, so i guess its a valid excuse!
Epilepsy huh ? Bummer. Got a buddy with it. You off the road for good ?

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Nah im back on te road, ive been all good for about a year now which is awesome! Very happy =]

M

mofo sixx

pretty ****ty missing the game

esp if you had accom booked, lose ur deposit etc

****ing coal trucks

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Nah im back on te road, ive been all good for about a year now which is awesome! Very happy =]
Awesome ! My mate cant. His is too random.

So for fun, he sometimes likes to do things like faking "Tourettes" as well - He's very rude to strangers he doesn't like the look of, and occasionally falls to the floor ... then all is somehow forgiven.

Very funny dude ! Holds down a job and all. :grinning:

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
which highway was it that you got stuck on?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahh you poor thing Jen!

I admire your passion to travel so far for a Dogs' game. Good on you.

It pisses me off how people live 10 minutes away from the stadium and won't rock up to see our boys play - but people like you who live 3 hours away have to travel so far and get denied the opportunity to see them live.

Fairweather fans! Take note of this woman!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Parrafail, choosing a game we are aussred of winning :p

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Umm the highway was the main one, i forget the name, not the bells mliner, the other one. Up at Mount Vic! And thanks blaqdog, Hopefully ill be over with you guys @ the parra game!! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.