I love arse. Debate

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Japanese or Korean is my flavour of Asian ladies. Especially Japanese :hearteyes:

But my biggest weakness is Eastern European ladies...oh my oh my their accents :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
Love Japanese & unfortunately have little experience with Korean.
However from the outside i think i could learn to love Korean even more than Japanese:tonguewink:.
E/European are unbelievable lookers!
The most beautiful woman i have ever met/seen was part Chinese/Dutch/Portuguese.....I ran into her at a party in Japan.....she was breathtaking!
Far beyond any so called star you see on screen. She was way out of my league & i unsurprisingly totally struck out!
Despite her beauty she appeared be be an extremely well adjusted, down to earth nice person as well.....anyway i spent the whole night basking in her beauty...everyone at the party did......music, conversation, food, weather all seemed better in her presence......even the air was sweeter around her.
Anyway the party unfortunately had to end, she left & i never saw her her again.
Every now & then i think back, remember the night & her all encompassing beauty & cant help but smile.
To this day, nearly 30 years later i still find myself thankful that i was blessed enough to even spend a few hours near her..... the closest thing humanity has come to have a goddess walk among us..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love Japanese & unfortunately have little experience with Korean.
However from the outside i think i could learn to love Korean even more than Japanese:tonguewink:.
E/European are unbelievable lookers!
The most beautiful woman i have ever met/seen was part Chinese/Dutch/Portuguese.....I ran into her at a party in Japan.....she was breathtaking!
Far beyond any so called star you see on screen. She was way out of my league & i unsurprisingly totally struck out!
Despite her beauty she appeared be be an extremely well adjusted, down to earth nice person as well.....anyway i spent the whole night basking in her beauty...everyone at the party did......music, conversation, food, weather all seemed better in her presence......even the air was sweeter around her.
Anyway the party unfortunately had to end, she left & i never saw her her again.
Every now & then i think back, remember the night & her all encompassing beauty & cant help but smile.
To this day, nearly 30 years later i still find myself thankful that i was blessed enough to even spend a few hours near her..... the closest thing humanity has come to have a goddess walk among us..
Cool story mate seems like she had a real impact. I have a feeling this is how things unfolded at the party, well in your case.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

1- fuck the ass. That is where the poo comes from and you sick freaks get turned on by it?

2- Big boobs is key, i have a d+ cup (or 36C which is the same thing) only rule. if you like small mozzie cup boobs you are either a pedo (because its like a kid) or you should be treated with suspicion.
Give her an enema first, no stink and nothing wrong with A cup chicks as long as she is still adult plenty of kink value.