Opinion I don’t like our chances next year

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This time last year people were blowing their load over Lichaa and us winning the last 3 games singing premiers 2019!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100 % and its more than possible. Defence is attitude.
I think a lot hinges on being able to sustain that defence from the last 6 weeks of last year for the entire of 2020. I think we might see a minor improvement in attack but we will still be needing to keep teams below 3 tries to win games. If we can do that then we should be in the top 8 fight all the way but if we have another slow start it will be fatal.

Defence most all frustrates and ensures other teams lose their way... Back that up with line breaks and ball control and you can beat anyone. This is why somebody like Lewis is important for defensive structures and how you can win games off the back off it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like too think our chances are better than most expect next year, so if you think about it we will do well considering what most believe will be...!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We should all reign in our expectations I believe as we've got a lot of growing up to do yet. Top 8 would be a massive success.

We're kidding ourselves that Foran isn't a loss even though he played only a handful of games every year. In those games he played he often was one the best from memory.

I think it'll rely a lot on whether we now bring in a half or not

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like too think our chances are better than most expect next year, so if you think about it we will do well considering what most believe will be...!
Just depends on what everyones' expectations are.

I certainly expect us to be better than last year with a year's experience added to the team and a better looking backline. The halves situation really worries me if I'm honest.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let everyone write us off.
I personally don’t give a hoot.
We’re the sleeping giant,let’s hope we can wake up and give this thing a shake,four is my lucky number always comes up,
Four years till we return to finals footy this is the year we will be back.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon we will go alright fellas go the doggies Lewis and cogs will do just fine or wakeham
Yea I don’t think the halves is our problem. All we need is one strike centre or winger and we will be sweet.