Opinion I don’t like our chances next year

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now that we’ve got cogger and Lewis in the halves for next year, I don’t know that they’ve got what it takes to take us forward. They’re solid but will have to show MAJOR improvement for us to do anything next year. Otherwise we have to hope that wakeham can become something special next year, or go on the market for another half if we get salary cap exemption

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We have to play Wakeham next year or he'll sign somewhere else. Either at the start of the season or replacing Cogger or Lewis (probably Cogger) if under performing during the season.

Just make sure to lower your expectations going into next season and be excited for 2021. Anything is possible even how unlikely it is so don't stop believing until we're mathematically out.

I'd assume we'll sign one more player for next year. Who I don't know. It doesn't look like it's going to be a big name tho.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It is what is is. We have no control!! End of the day we all here supporting our club, and until the season begins we don’t know what will happen. I still feel we can make the 8 on the back of last years end. Maybe we won’t. Time will tell..!!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yet another nothing thread. Come on fellas we’ve really gotta raise the thread quality in this forum.
Stopping the constant negativity would be a start.

It’s not like anyone is sticking our heads in the sand and pretending we don’t have problems - everyone knows we’ve had significant problems - there’s still work to do to turn the ship around - and it’s being done.

Let’s support the club to get back to where we belong.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Stopping the constant negativity would be a start.

It’s not like anyone is sticking our heads in the sand and pretending we don’t have problems - everyone knows we’ve had significant problems - there’s still work to do to turn the ship around - and it’s being done.

Let’s support the club to get back to where we belong.
That’s all far too much for them to grasp.

They want a bag of superstars and a Premiership tomorrow. No excuses.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yet another nothing thread. Come on fellas we’ve really gotta raise the thread quality in this forum.
At least it isn't a Toomaga or Wakeham, player bashing. I'm happy about that.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Inexperienced & rookie halves and inexperienced hookers along with a coach still learning his trade makes for a very challenging season, again.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Now that we’ve got cogger and Lewis in the halves for next year, I don’t know that they’ve got what it takes to take us forward. They’re solid but will have to show MAJOR improvement for us to do anything next year. Otherwise we have to hope that wakeham can become something special next year, or go on the market for another half if we get salary cap exemption
Here we go again.Write em off before the next year,let alone next season has started.FFS!
Have you heard of potential?Improving with experience?
As for pinning your hopes on a kid who has played 2 games over Lewis and Cogger,what is that?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay is always so conservative he will start with lewis/cogger if cogger goes shit but i hope he doesn’t hell wait till weve lost 10 before he promotes wakeham,brandon has something special i think pay needs to take a chance and go with brandon

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm not expecting to make finals. I can see a slow start and strong finish when it's too late to matter again.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally would make a play for sezer, we need some experience to get us around the park

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as the team individually and collectively can play at their best we’re still in with a chance to give it a shake,all season this year when we sucked I knew deep down we still had so much potential,time some of the young boys cogger,Lewis,okunbor and Marshall take their game
Up another notch,if I was pay I would have the boys play through the forwards and offload as often as possible,that’s where we can get our extra points from,our defence has to be close to the best defence in the comp for this to happen.
2020 new season new hopes.
Fire up bulldogs

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sign Brodie Croft ASAP

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Always the same characters with there negativity!

It's not all doom and gloom. Get the fuck off the kennel for a day and go and get your dicks wet