I am shit faced

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been awhile since i was last shit faced

In my defense though i am in the process of giving up cigarettes so im not drinking until im am confident i wont have another.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Blue_boost do you rent?

I reackons your a renter pretending to be a home owner...
You certainly know how to insult someone . Being accused of renting and the shame that goes with it.

I can sort of understand why you ask though, no renter admits that they rent. Just like everyone resigns instead of getting sacked

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You certainly know how to insult someone . Being accused of renting and the shame that goes with it.

I can sort of understand why you ask though, no renter admits that they rent. Just like everyone resigns instead of getting sacked
Have to agree. Renters are second class citizens without a doubt.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to agree. Renters are second class citizens without a doubt.
Don't know a out 2nd class citizens but definately not first class citizens.

I out them in the category with fat people. Fat people are notorious for being lazy. They depict an image that they don't care, I mean if they cannot treat their own body with some respect what chance does anyone have to trust them with anything else. They are lazy, lack attention to detail and cost a bit extra if you gotta feed them

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Little wonder modern society writes itself off

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got so drunk Saturday night. Went to the pub with some mates and actually wasn't too drunk at that point. After the pub shut went back to a friends place and continued drinking until sunrise and got wasted. I then proceeded to lose the whole of Sunday as I only woke up not too long ago. I think that will be my last big hit out on the piss for a while. I had fun but regretting staying out and getting wasted and missing a whole day, plus drinking too heavily doesn't go well with my depression and anxiety, as when I drink too much it is a trigger for me. As of right now my anxiety is messing with me. I'll be fine, just got to ride it out.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got so drunk Saturday night. Went to the pub with some mates and actually wasn't too drunk at that point. After the pub shut went back to a friends place and continued drinking until sunrise and got wasted. I then proceeded to lose the whole of Sunday as I only woke up not too long ago. I think that will be my last big hit out on the piss for a while. I had fun but regretting staying out and getting wasted and missing a whole day, plus drinking too heavily doesn't go well with my depression and anxiety, as when I drink too much it is a trigger for me. As of right now my anxiety is messing with me. I'll be fine, just got to ride it out.
Soft.. go to Vegas and do it for 7-10 days. Back to back to back to back....

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Soft.. go to Vegas and do it for 7-10 days. Back to back to back to back....
Out of curiosity do you have any investment properties that you rent out mate?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't know a out 2nd class citizens but definately not first class citizens.

I out them in the category with fat people. Fat people are notorious for being lazy. They depict an image that they don't care, I mean if they cannot treat their own body with some respect what chance does anyone have to trust them with anything else. They are lazy, lack attention to detail and cost a bit extra if you gotta feed them
You'd put them lower than 2nd class citizens? I'm impressed by your hatred of them.

Why would you feed them out of curiosity?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Been there and it ain't pretty. Drinking and depression/anxiety is never a good mix mate, but you know that ;) Personally I'd stay away from the drink completely but ...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been there and it ain't pretty. Drinking and depression/anxiety is never a good mix mate, but you know that ;) Personally I'd stay away from the drink completely but ...
I enjoy a beverage or four, just have to limit myself which I normally do. Sometimes though I get caught up in the moment and then over do it unfortunately. But i may stay clear of alcohol for a bit anyway.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I enjoy a beverage or four, just have to limit myself which I normally do. Sometimes though I get caught up in the moment and then over do it unfortunately. But i may stay clear of alcohol for a bit anyway.
Know what you mean mate. I had to give up the grog a number of years ago as I simply couldn't handle it. Too many 'moments' :grinning: Hope you're doing OK now though.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Know what you mean mate. I had to give up the grog a number of years ago as I simply couldn't handle it. Too many 'moments' :grinning: Hope you're doing OK now though.
Thanks mate, I'll be right. Just had a nice feed so that made me feel a bit better.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks mate, I'll be right. Just had a nice feed so that made me feel a bit better.
Get on the anti depressants, little side effects.
The weekend was a time warp, got hassled by remote control voices, scattered myself even more then collapsed.