I am a fool

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
because I believed the woman I loved.

She played me so hard. She be talking to someone else :(

I have never felt such pain like this. Love makes you so blind man.

Everything I did for her , everything I sacrificed all down the ****ing drain like that.

I need comfort guys :(

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you've come to the right person , everytime you have a good memory of her just replace it quickly with a bad memory..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i recommend a drive by shooting or if you are a man of peace then at least produce a drive by paintball shooting

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that sux brother, it does seem to hurt more when there are emotions attached, take solace in the fact that you were true to yourself and your feelings, plenty more out there brother, although it may not help right now im sure this is just an opportunity for you to find someone better who u deserve.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chin up bro there are another 3.5 billion of them to make your life miserable down the track. Dont be fooled by the power of the pouch they are all evil

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
because I believed the woman I loved.

She played me so hard. She be talking to someone else :(

I have never felt such pain like this. Love makes you so blind man.

Everything I did for her , everything I sacrificed all down the ****ing drain like that.

I need comfort guys :(
Need her assassinated? I know a guy lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All jokes aside, time really heals all wounds.

I'm sure 95% of us has had that happen to us. PM me if you want to chat bro.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Everything I did for her , everything I sacrificed all down the ****ing drain like that." And thats where you went wrong my friend. Dont worry It happened to me before.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you really need to write a country and western song about it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing we can say will take away that absolute shit feeling you got now that range of emotions sadness, hurt , betrayal, pure fukking rage. But it will pass my friend .you do whats best for your self right now. Its a terrible feeling an there are sleepless nights ahead but it will pass.
Now suggestions if I may
1. Treat your self to 2 top line hookers with the works take out some frustration.
2.if the relationship is unfixable dont torture yourself move on the best you can take yourself away for a weekend clear your head.
3. If shes is a total **** root her mum , sister , grandmother any family member that will upset, root one of her freinds or all off her freinds .but look after your self

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Some people are just like that. The pain is short term, and when you look at it, consider that you found out now than down the track.

Were you married / dating for long?

I'm a firm follower of the theory that there is someone out there for everyone. Stuff this bitch who screwed you over... you'll go out into the world and find someone with a kinder heart, who looks better, treats you better, and is your soulmate for life.

The speedbumps (of which she is one), are just minor blips on the way to finding your perfect partner.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Cheers guys !! Just trying to forget it. For those asking we went out for 8 months or so ,, towards the latter it was constantly on and off. Feel like I've been played so hard. I tried so hard to keep us together.. then bam this crap come outta no where.. ah its all over now.

Some of the comments have made me laugh ! So thank you so much. You guys always know how to get someone to crack a smile when it comes to this shit.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ahh 8 months isn't a complete write off. Plenty of other fish in the sea, and you haven't invested a crapload of time (in the grand scheme of things).

Now comes the next chapter of your life, although before you complete the last one, look up the symptoms for an std, give her a buzz and tell her you know you've been exclusive to her, but you've tested positive to <insert awesome STD name here> and as such she should probably get tested for like crabs/the clap/aids/whatever, and inform her other sexual partners.

It'll give you a sense of fufillment as she contacts all those others dicks that have been in her, and of course bonus points for the knock on effect if she has to tell those partners to get tested, because NOBODY likes a dirty slapper!

and people wonder why I dated my (now) wife for 10 years before I finally proposed.... I tell people it's like taking a new car for a 10 year test drive to ensure you are happy with the goods before purchase, but normally if shes within earshot, that comment results in a slightly bruised arm for the days thereafter.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
are these song lyrics?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just be happy you got out of it in under a year. Things could be worse. You could be married for 15 years with 4 kids and she could be taking you for all your worth.

You're one of the lucky ones.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
First thing you do bro go and find your self another girl it's the only way to heal your heart and I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to find one

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok bring out the big guns say nothing make no contact for about a month then txt her

Hey sorry to contact you but this is important , during our relationship there were indescretions I had a moment of weakness and I was with another woman a few times .she has contacted me because she is hiv positive
I dont know what to say............

Thats should keep her guessing for about 3 months . But after that period say it was only jokes no hard feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.