I’m done with the NRL

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe we should encourage the heads of half the clubs to approach the financial crew that run the NFL or something about starting up an opposition league or something. If it gained any momentum at all it'd scare the absolute shit out of the clowns running our game into the ground.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt that pretty much the super league war?

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Much like the Panthers Eels need a leg up.

Storm and maybe Manly with Turbo are the only genuine contenders this year.

Penrith struggled against us for 60 odd mins at full strength, and lost to Tigers and Sharks when they were only missing 4 odd players, bad sign for a contender team.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt that pretty much the super league war?
Pretty similar. Another entity saw the potential to make money off the game and started up in opposition. If the current admin caught wind of half their herd of cash cows potentially finding a greener pasture they'd very quickly shit their pants and look at ways they could appease those teams looking at leaving and taking their fans with them.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just did the numbers for the year we’ve conceded 132 compared to receiving 100 penalties and set restarts combined which is just over 2 extra calls to the opposition a game today’s calls were horrendous but that sort of number is pretty fair i think considering how often we’ve been on the back foot all year in regards to Rick infringements etc

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We know it’s corrupt, it’s just getting even more so, guess we will need to be top for before the refs give us the leg up. And can’t forget the game is also being Influenced by the betting agencies!!

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Palestinians have a higher chance of getting a fair go from the United nations than we do from the NRL, let's be honest.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Baz went at the official/lopsided penalty count in his presser

Prob get a 200k fine from NRL no doubt

The ref bs late set restarts cost us big times

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just did the numbers for the year we’ve conceded 132 compared to receiving 100 penalties and set restarts combined which is just over 2 extra calls to the opposition a game today’s calls were horrendous but that sort of number is pretty fair i think considering how often we’ve been on the back foot all year in regards to Rick infringements etc
Another thing to think of is when these set restarts take place in the tackle count, when we receive them, it always seems to be early like tackle 1, which is useless, and when we are penalised it’s late in the set, which pretty well makes 9 and 10 tackle sets, ridiculous
Then when you look at the stats after games and see say 5 restarts to 5, you think that’s a fair go, when it still isn’t

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another thing to think of is when these set restarts take place in the tackle count, when we receive them, it always seems to be early like tackle 1, which is useless, and when we are penalised it’s late in the set, which pretty well makes 9 and 10 tackle sets, ridiculous
Then when you look at the stats after games and see say 5 restarts to 5, you think that’s a fair go, when it still isn’t
Very true happened in round 1 I know at least plenty of consolation calls however I won’t be looking into it any further from there haha

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no i meant gay as in sex with other men gay

not that there's anything wrong with that, but he shouldn't referee because he is obviously distracted thinking about Papali'i during the game and can't make decisions correctly
I know big fella; I was just having a lend of ya!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe we should encourage the heads of half the clubs to approach the financial crew that run the NFL or something about starting up an opposition league or something. If it gained any momentum at all it'd scare the absolute shit out of the clowns running our game into the ground.
We can't be the only group of fans that feel this way.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No point looking at the 6 again totals, go through each and every one of them and see if they were warranted or not or if one was missed, etc. We weren't disciplined in the ruck (lost the arm wrestle and didn't want to be ran over = 6 agains).
Its not just the 6 again's. When we kicked early in the game, tackled the winger into the in goal area Parra got a penalty. Why?

When Katoa got hit high no penalty. Why not?

Thomson got binned. Why?

Paulo dropped his shoulder in a tackle. No attempt to use his arms. Nothing.

Parra offside all game. No penalties to Dogs.

Game is fucked.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its not just the 6 again's. When we kicked early in the game, tackled the winger into the in goal area Parra got a penalty. Why?

When Katoa got hit high no penalty. Why not?

Thomson got binned. Why?

Paulo dropped his shoulder in a tackle. No attempt to use his arms. Nothing.

Parra offside all game. No penalties to Dogs.

Game is fucked.
Noooo but we shouldn’t make excuses cause it’s the bulldogs we should just cop it …..says some people on here