DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
ill b heading up to hunter for the newcastle game
just want to know where the army will b sitting so i can buy tix in that area

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Yeah, there is usually spot near the corner post down the end closest to Maccas that the army end up in. You buy Bulldogs area tickets from memory, GA

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ever since that magic moment in 2002, i've been keen to get back to Newcastle. Unfortunately, it will have to wait another year. Damn.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hunter stadium is rigged, like the rest of Riggedville, the Knights get a great home ground advantage there.
The Northern end is McDonalds family hill which is alcohol free, the Southern end is for most folk who like a beer, but like ANZ only watered beer is available these days, bring your hip flasks and voices to create the right vibe for the away dogs

Last edited by a moderator:

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could have been killed there the other year.

Me and the missus went for the A-League game between Sydney FC and Newcastle Jets back in 2010/11. They were still building the large stand (the one opposite the side with the tunnel). It was a horrible day with pissing rain and high winds. Loads (and I mean loads) of the scaffolding poles towards the top of the stand were blowing down and falling 15m or so down to the ground. It's pretty worrying to be in a seating area while 2m-3m long steel poles are falling only a few metres behind you. The crash and sound of bouncing scaffolding is prretty intimidating. A few folk went and spoke to the stewards/security, whose sagely advise was not to move everyone out of the section where they might have been impaled, rather suggesting that they simply left the back couple of rows empty, as those were the areas where the poles were most likely to land. Seriously. Do Health and Safety regulations not apply up in the Hunter?!

(I did go back for last year's Knights-Bulldogs game without any attempts on my life).

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its a whole filled with hillbillies.
Very rude and arrogant home crowd.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I could have been killed there the other year.

Me and the missus went for the A-League game between Sydney FC and Newcastle Jets back in 2010/11. They were still building the large stand (the one opposite the side with the tunnel). It was a horrible day with pissing rain and high winds. Loads (and I mean loads) of the scaffolding poles towards the top of the stand were blowing down and falling 15m or so down to the ground. It's pretty worrying to be in a seating area while 2m-3m long steel poles are falling only a few metres behind you. The crash and sound of bouncing scaffolding is prretty intimidating. A few folk went and spoke to the stewards/security, whose sagely advise was not to move everyone out of the section where they might have been impaled, rather suggesting that they simply left the back couple of rows empty, as those were the areas where the poles were most likely to land. Seriously. Do Health and Safety regulations not apply up in the Hunter?!

(I did go back for last year's Knights-Bulldogs game without any attempts on my life).

Should have flown away

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
ill b heading up to hunter for the newcastle game
just want to know where the army will b sitting so i can buy tix in that area
Bay 50 in the Supporters Bay.

Yeah, there is usually spot near the corner post down the end closest to Maccas that the army end up in. You buy Bulldogs area tickets from memory, GA
We have decided to move to Bay 50 this year as we had some issues with GA.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
thanks guys
i will b in bay 50 then!
should i buy tickets before i go to hunter?
im gona b in the hunter valley on saturday for my wifes bday
so hopefully we can get up and win on the sunday
she is a massive dogs fan too!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Bay 50 in the Supporters Bay.
I have to say, its pretty fcking expensive for tickets. I had a look on "Proticket" site. $90 for a family ticket in Bay 50 - Not Cheap!!
Adult ticket in Bay 50 is $35.

I think a lot of supporters will end up in GA

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
I have to say, its pretty fcking expensive for tickets. I had a look on "Proticket" site. $90 for a family ticket in Bay 50 - Not Cheap!!
Adult ticket in Bay 50 is $35.

I think a lot of supporters will end up in GA
Fuarrk It's expensive, What Does Hunter Stadium look like Gold... Seriously that's not cheap.. It's a Surburban Ground... It shouldn't be that expensive?

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuarrk It's expensive, What Does Hunter Stadium look like Gold... Seriously that's not cheap.. It's a Surburban Ground... It shouldn't be that expensive?
It's actually the stadium for Newcastle city , like we have sfs as Sydney city it's the same shit. It isn't a suburban ground like belmore lol

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I thought the army loved away games for "The Hill" ...

What gives ??

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought the army loved away games for "The Hill" ...

What gives ??
He said there were issues with GA so I can only assume some rednecks were shit stirring.

Status
Not open for further replies.