Hump Day Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
9. Todd Greenberg comes to you with a huge dilemma. Due to recent salary cap issues a new rule has come in to play sating that each team must trade their captain in exchange for another teams captain. Sadly, Thurston, Lockyer and Asotasi have already been snatched up. Who do you pick? Greg Inglis
Greg Inglis isn't a Captain :sleepy:

Pick again Ozziebum.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Sushi - like it or loathe it? LOVE IT! Prawn with cucumber & salmon

2. What's the worst way to die? Caught in a fire with no way out.

3. Mason, Anasta, Asotasi. You must Ban One, Buy One, Kill One. Go: Ban Anasta, Buy Asotasi, Kill Mason - sentimental reasons.

4. Out of all the Kennel members, who is most likely to end up in prison, and what for? Bob Dog - shooting up Newie.

5. Scarves on guys - Great or Gay? Mostly it is a symbol of taking it up the arse. Some guys however can pull it off and still maintain their hot manliness. As long as it is actually a cold day.

6. Finish this sentence: "KE is so........"going to die a virgin.

7. If you could have 2 million now, or $85,000 a year for the rest of your life (forgetting about inflation), which would you choose?: Definately the $85, 000 a year. Means I will always have money to pay off my property, that I would otherwise lose after 5 years if I took the 2 million. Plus a working income, and there would always be enough money to go around for my family.

8. Snowboard or Ski?: I have done neither...but I imagine snow boarding would be my thing.

9. Todd Greenberg comes to you with a huge dilemma. Due to recent salary cap issues a new rule has come in to play sating that each team must trade their captain in exchange for another teams captain. Sadly, Thurston, Lockyer and Asotasi have already been snatched up. Who do you pick? Cameron Smith.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
1. Sushi - like it or loathe it?like like like

2. What's the worst way to die? death by pigeon

3. Mason, Anasta, Asotasi. You must Ban One, Buy One, Kill One. Go: Ban Anasta, Buy Asotasi, Kill Mason.

4. Out of all the Kennel members, who is most likely to end up in prison, and what for? Mitch, for public urination

5. Scarves on guys - Great or Gay? Gay.

6. Finish this sentence: "KE is so........"never going to bang Teri Hatcher"

7. If you could have 2 million now, or $85,000 a year for the rest of your life (forgetting about inflation), which would you choose?: 85k a year. Id go too crazy with 2mil straight into my bank acc and at least then I know Id be set for life. I could keep putting funds into a high interest acc, and also accumulate a few solid investments over time plus I wouldnt stop working anyways, Id get too bored.

8. Snowboard or Ski?: Snowboard.

9. Todd Greenberg comes to you with a huge dilemma. Due to recent salary cap issues a new rule has come in to play sating that each team must trade their captain in exchange for another teams captain. Sadly, Thurston, Lockyer and Asotasi have already been snatched up. Who do you pick? Probs Civoniceva - Cameron Smith ftw

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Hump Day Survey
1. Sushi - like it or loathe it? wont it eat.

2. What's the worst way to die? kicked in the nuts until death

3. Mason, Anasta, Asotasi. You must Ban One, Buy One, Kill One. Go: Kill Mason, Buy Asotasi, Ban Anasta.

4. Out of all the Kennel members, who is most likely to end up in prison, and what for? Bain, for mass murder of country music fans

5. Scarves on guys - Great or Gay? Gay.

6. Finish this sentence: "KE is so........" batman

7. If you could have 2 million now, or $85,000 a year for the rest of your life (forgetting about inflation), which would you choose?: 2 mill now, I may not live that long.

8. Snowboard or Ski?: neither

9. Todd Greenberg comes to you with a huge dilemma. Due to recent salary cap issues a new rule has come in to play sating that each team must trade their captain in exchange for another teams captain. Sadly, Thurston, Lockyer and Asotasi have already been snatched up. Who do you pick? Scott Prince.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
1. Sushi - like it or loathe it? Gay. Not enough meat, too much rice

2. What's the worst way to die? Getting plowed by Paul Osborne

3. Mason, Anasta, Asotasi. You must Ban One, Buy One, Kill One. Go: Ban Anasta, Buy Asotasi, Kill Mason.

4. Out of all the Kennel members, who is most likely to end up in prison, and what for? Rami, for soliciting businessmen in Ayrmidale

5. Scarves on guys - Great or Gay? Gay. Bordering on Liberace gay.

6. Finish this sentence: "KE is so........ nice pause not.

7. If you could have 2 million now, or $85,000 a year for the rest of your life (forgetting about inflation), which would you choose?:85k per year, I'd be lucky to survive the first binge as a millionaire

8. Snowboard or Ski?: Rum & Beer

9. Todd Greenberg comes to you with a huge dilemma. Due to recent salary cap issues a new rule has come in to play sating that each team must trade their captain in exchange for another teams captain. Sadly, Thurston, Lockyer and Asotasi have already been snatched up. Who do you pick? I find the entire premise to be inherently flawed

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Sushi - like it or loathe it? ****ing putrid and discusting

2. What's the worst way to die? being buried alive would be so ****ing scary.

3. Mason, Anasta, Asotasi. You must Ban One, Buy One, Kill One. Go: Ban Mason, Buy Asotasi, Kill Anasta.

4. Out of all the Kennel members, who is most likely to end up in prison, and what for? Dalger, owning a pill press

5. Scarves on guys - Great or Gay? I WEAR THEM ALL THE TIME BRAH! SO OBVIOUSLY GREAT ****S

6. Finish this sentence: "KE is so........" Crusaders best mate

7. If you could have 2 million now, or $85,000 a year for the rest of your life (forgetting about inflation), which would you choose?: hard choice.. but i would take the 85k a year

8. Snowboard or Ski?: Snowboard.

9. Todd Greenberg comes to you with a huge dilemma. Due to recent salary cap issues a new rule has come in to play sating that each team must trade their captain in exchange for another teams captain. Sadly, Thurston, Lockyer and Asotasi have already been snatched up. Who do you pick? cam smith

Status
Not open for further replies.