Hump Day Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
1. Sushi - like it or loathe it? Like it a lot! especially Tuna.

2. What's the worst way to die? Tortured, or eaten by a shark.

3. Mason, Anasta, Asotasi. You must Ban One, Buy One, Kill One. Go: Ban Mason, Buy Asotasi, Kill Anasta.

4. Out of all the Kennel members, who is most likely to end up in prison, and what for? Dalger, probably electrocute someone.

5. Scarves on guys - Great or Gay? Gay.

6. Finish this sentence: "KE is so........" ....Going to be one of the first to reply to this thread"

7. If you could have 2 million now, or $85,000 a year for the rest of your life (forgetting about inflation), which would you choose?: I'd take the 2 mill now - invest it and hopefully make more than $85,000 a year.

8. Snowboard or Ski?: Snowboard.

9. Todd Greenberg comes to you with a huge dilemma. Due to recent salary cap issues a new rule has come in to play sating that each team must trade their captain in exchange for another teams captain. Sadly, Thurston, Lockyer and Asotasi have already been snatched up. Who do you pick? Probs Civoniceva - Would fit in well at the club, and may as well get another Panther player while we're at it.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Sushi - like it or loathe it? LOVE it. Chicken and Avocado, thanks.

2. What's the worst way to die? Banging a MILF and dying after I'm done. Oh, worst way to die? NFI.

3. Mason, Anasta, Asotasi. You must Ban One, Buy One, Kill One. Go: Buy Asotasi. Ban Mason. Kill Anasta.

4. Out of all the Kennel members, who is most likely to end up in prison, and what for? BootS. Some sort of hate crime on a coloured person.

5. Scarves on guys - Great or Gay? Gay. Unless it's a sport scarf.

6. Finish this sentence: "KE is so........" Gay.

7. If you could have 2 million now, or $85,000 a year for the rest of your life (forgetting about inflation), which would you choose?: 2 million, prease.

8. Snowboard or Ski?: None.

9. Todd Greenberg comes to you with a huge dilemma. Due to recent salary cap issues a new rule has come in to play sating that each team must trade their captain in exchange for another teams captain. Sadly, Thurston, Lockyer and Asotasi have already been snatched up. Who do you pick? Paul Gallen. (He will be captain again next season)

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Sushi - like it or loathe it? Love it! Sushi TRAINNNNN!

2. What's the worst way to die? Anyway that involves extreme pain inflicted in the process.

3. Mason, Anasta, Asotasi. You must Ban One, Buy One, Kill One. Go: Ban Mason, Buy Asotasi, Kill Anasta.

4. Out of all the Kennel members, who is most likely to end up in prison, and what for? BootS - Killing a sudanese person... by accident of course cause he can't see them in the dark! :P
5. Scarves on guys - Great or Gay? Depends - a. on the guy b. his other attire c. the way in which he wears it. My train hottie wears scarves but he doesn't dress like a homo.

6. Finish this sentence: "KE is so........" ... not as pretty as me...

7. If you could have 2 million now, or $85,000 a year for the rest of your life (forgetting about inflation), which would you choose?: $85,000 per year - I could most of it whilst still working and make a ****load.

8. Snowboard or Ski?: sit by a fire - i hate cold!

9. Todd Greenberg comes to you with a huge dilemma. Due to recent salary cap issues a new rule has come in to play sating that each team must trade their captain in exchange for another teams captain. Sadly, Thurston, Lockyer and Asotasi have already been snatched up. Who do you pick? Cameron Smith.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
6. Finish this sentence: "KE is so........" ... not as pretty as me...
That's right, I'm prettier.

YES!

Andrew- 1
Rachel- 1,000.

Yeah, you like that?!

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
1. Sushi - like it or loathe it? some days I like it

2. What's the worst way to die? Buried alive

4. Out of all the Kennel members, who is most likely to end up in prison, and what for? Elise, indecent exposure while drunk

5. Scarves on guys - Great or Gay? Incredibly Gay.

6. Finish this sentence: "KE is so........" in love with Arod

7. If you could have 2 million now, or $85,000 a year for the rest of your life (forgetting about inflation), which would you choose?: Prob take the 2 million, depending on taxes etc. 2 mill buys a fair few weeks in the snow...not the frozen kind ;)

8. Snowboard or Ski?: Snowboard

9. Todd Greenberg comes to you with a huge dilemma. Due to recent salary cap issues a new rule has come in to play sating that each team must trade their captain in exchange for another teams captain. Sadly, Thurston, Lockyer and Asotasi have already been snatched up. Who do you pick? Gallen for sure. Such a hard c.unt

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. Sushi - like it or loathe it? Im so far only game enough to eat chicken sushi and i smash them dowwwn.

2. What's the worst way to die? From lepracy.

3. Mason, Anasta, Asotasi. You must Ban One, Buy One, Kill One. Go: I still love all 3 but..

4. Out of all the Kennel members, who is most likely to end up in prison, and what for? Everyone here is a softcock these days.. so no one lol.

5. Scarves on guys - Great or Gay? Gay, unless im wearing one and looking kewl.

6. Finish this sentence: "KE is so........" ....going to post 3 statuses daily. 1 for a dead celeb. 1 for the ratpack. 1 to get rach's attention.

7. If you could have 2 million now, or $85,000 a year for the rest of your life (forgetting about inflation), which would you choose?: $85k per year for a modest life.. or $2mill now for a wild wild wild weekend resulting in death lol

8. Snowboard or Ski?: pizza. french fries. pizza. frenchfries.

9. Todd Greenberg comes to you with a huge dilemma. Due to recent salary cap issues a new rule has come in to play sating that each team must trade their captain in exchange for another teams captain. Sadly, Thurston, Lockyer and Asotasi have already been snatched up. Who do you pick? Scotty Prince.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
PFFT! I'm in love with DeMarcus Ware, pillow.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You got it wrong, Mitch. 1 for a celeb I want dead, 2 for Rachel's attention and 3 is for my menstrual cycles. (I'm late, I got my rags, my ovaries hurt, does my clit look big in this?)

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Sushi - like it or loathe it? I live off that ****! Best healthy meal out there.

2. What's the worst way to die? Burnt alive.

3. Mason, Anasta, Asotasi. You must Ban One, Buy One, Kill One. Go: Ban Anasta, Buy Asotasi, Kill Mason.

4. Out of all the Kennel members, who is most likely to end up in prison, and what for? Mesk, drug possession.

5. Scarves on guys - Great or Gay? Great if they are worn appropriately.

6. Finish this sentence: "KE is so........" 2009 girlfriend! *Does the Z-Snap*

7. If you could have 2 million now, or $85,000 a year for the rest of your life (forgetting about inflation), which would you choose?: 85,000 a year. Means I'd never have to work and have plenty left over to save!

8. Snowboard or Ski?: I prefer sand. I am a sand nice guy after all.

9. Todd Greenberg comes to you with a huge dilemma. Due to recent salary cap issues a new rule has come in to play sating that each team must trade their captain in exchange for another teams captain. Sadly, Thurston, Lockyer and Asotasi have already been snatched up. Who do you pick? Simon Mannering. I have wanted to have intercourse with this man for a long time. Wish he was a doggie :(

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I get a kick out of you....

Frank Sinatra.

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
1. Sushi - like it or loathe it? Love it with lot' of wasabi!

2. What's the worst way to die? Suffication

4. Out of all the Kennel members, who is most likely to end up in prison, and what for? K E for public displays of nudity

5. Scarves on guys - Great or Gay? So Gay.

6. Finish this sentence: "KE is so........" Handsome? lol

7. If you could have 2 million now, or $85,000 a year for the rest of your life (forgetting about inflation), which would you choose?: I'd take the 2 mill now and go on a bender!

8. Snowboard or Ski?: Snowboard.

9. Todd Greenberg comes to you with a huge dilemma. Due to recent salary cap issues a new rule has come in to play sating that each team must trade their captain in exchange for another teams captain. Sadly, Thurston, Lockyer and Asotasi have already been snatched up. Who do you pick?
Cameron Smith

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
1. Sushi - like it or loathe it? Id rather eat vagina

2. What's the worst way to die? Watching your penis get sawn off then bleeding to death

3. Mason, Anasta, Asotasi. You must Ban One, Buy One, Kill One. Go: Ban Anasta, Buy Asotasi, Kill Mason.

4. Out of all the Kennel members, who is most likely to end up in prison, and what for? Berries, jailbait ;)

5. Scarves on guys - Great or Gay? Only sports scarves, whilst at the sport in question

6. Finish this sentence: "KE is so........" hairy, like animal

7. If you could have 2 million now, or $85,000 a year for the rest of your life (forgetting about inflation), which would you choose?: 85,000 a year. With the garauteed income id get a $2m loan and start investing. Id have a part time job and travel the rest of the time.

8. Snowboard or Ski?: Haven't tried either of them. Whichever gets me laid more gets my vote

9. Todd Greenberg comes to you with a huge dilemma. Due to recent salary cap issues a new rule has come in to play sating that each team must trade their captain in exchange for another teams captain. Sadly, Thurston, Lockyer and Asotasi have already been snatched up. Who do you pick? Cam smith

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
*Guaranteed.

And yes, before someone asks, I am coming in this thread to see how people answered question 6.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
1. Sushi - like it or loathe it? Do not like.

2. What's the worst way to die? Being buried alive.

4. Out of all the Kennel members, who is most likely to end up in prison, and what for? There's more than one I reckon...

5. Scarves on guys - Great or Gay? Depends how it is worn. Definitely not something that can be classed as simply "Gay".

6. Finish this sentence: "KE is so........online right now."

7. If you could have 2 million now, or $85,000 a year for the rest of your life (forgetting about inflation), which would you choose?: 2 million now would help, for personal reasons.

8. Snowboard or Ski?: Snowboard, but have never tried either.

9. Todd Greenberg comes to you with a huge dilemma. Due to recent salary cap issues a new rule has come in to play sating that each team must trade their captain in exchange for another teams captain. Sadly, Thurston, Lockyer and Asotasi have already been snatched up. Who do you pick? Paul Gallen - not current captain, but he will be again next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
*Guaranteed.

And yes, before someone asks, I am coming in this thread to see how people answered question 6.

I used your name in Question 6 because I can count on you to keep this thread alive!

Interesting - pretty much everyone would buy Asotasi, and there are a wide range of captains being selected.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I used your name in Question 6 because I can count on you to keep this thread alive!

Interesting - pretty much everyone would buy Asotasi, and there are a wide range of captains being selected.
Actually - I change mine.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
1. Sushi - like it or loathe it? Love it.

2. What's the worst way to die? car accident

4. Out of all the Kennel members, who is most likely to end up in prison, and what for? KE for opening up a concentration camp in Bondi.

5. Scarves on guys - Great or Gay? gay except for sports

6. Finish this sentence: "KE is so........" 2004 :p

7. If you could have 2 million now, or $85,000 a year for the rest of your life (forgetting about inflation), which would you choose?: 85,000 a year... id spend $2mil instantly

8. Snowboard or Ski?: snowboarding

9. Todd Greenberg comes to you with a huge dilemma. Due to recent salary cap issues a new rule has come in to play sating that each team must trade their captain in exchange for another teams captain. Sadly, Thurston, Lockyer and Asotasi have already been snatched up. Who do you pick? Greg Inglis[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.