Humidity in Townsville

Status
Not open for further replies.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Played poorly tonight and got smashed but everyone was sweating a crazy amount even before kick off.
Humidity at Townsville was like 94% with barely any air movement. Thats probably a massive factor in why we looked so slow and sluggish and why cowboys have won 11 in a row up there.

Don't know if we can beat them or not but would not want to play them in Townsville during finals.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol we lost because we are a shit team and we won't be playing the cowboys again in townsville, we won't last the first week come september.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We farking lost because the refs cheated, and the humidity, short turn around of two weeks and we had a key player out and it's a long road trip. So yeah we were a bit fucking unlucky really.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lol, excuse number 1. Fuck me, i thought two teams played in the humidity?! One of them without JT
one team trains and lives in those conditions every day though, even when we played well like last year they came over the top in the final 10

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
While it was more than humidity that defeated us, I agree that I wouldn't want to be playing in Townsville in the finals. No way.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol....here come the excuses.
When will people learn we are not contenders.
We have the worst halves pairing, oldest backline, slowest fullback and overated forwards and we still blame other things....and we play Des ball.

Gunnasmc

Waterboy
Reaction score
I live as far as you can get north in qld it's cool at the moment.
I was actually excited cause I knew the weather would not play as big of a part as it normally would.
Renolds is shit, we desperately need someone who can steer us around. Only games we have won is when the forwards did the work. Please sign us Foran asap.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Humidity heh? It's either been raining or overcast in Townsville for about the last week. I don't buy it at all

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Humidity heh? It's either been raining or overcast in Townsville for about the last week. I don't buy it at all
Congrats to your team Lil Ms Fabulous, that's how title contenders play.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Too much partying at Mecure Townsville, not enough knuckling down for the game.

Our team needs to realize they weren't up there for a frigging holiday.!!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So if its not humid we win today?

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Wut? There was no Humanity tonight..

Status
Not open for further replies.