Humidity in Townsville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Humidity heh? It's either been raining or overcast in Townsville for about the last week. I don't buy it at all
no you are the best team in the comp and we played like assholes, but your conditions in townsville punished our poor discipline more than it would in normal parts of the country, i would consider even 21 degrees hot right now

the return match we will compete better

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Congrats to your team Lil Ms Fabulous, that's how title contenders play.
Why thank you. I can see it now, I think the return game at Bellmore in a few weeks time will be a tough one

Too much partying at Mecure Townsville, not enough knuckling down for the game.

Our team needs to realize they weren't up there for a frigging holiday.!!!
I do believe all the opposition teams stay at the Holiday Inn in town - also known as The Sugarshaker. My Nephew on the other hand calls it The Lipstick Building

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Why thank you. I can see it now, I think the return game at Bellmore in a few weeks time will be a tough one

I do believe all the opposition teams stay at the Holiday Inn in town - also known as The Sugarshaker. My Nephew on the other hand calls it The Lipstick Building

if they were smart they would get kasiano, trex, klemmer and the rest of the big boys to stay on one side of the building so that it eventually would lean and then it could be a tourist attraction like the leaning tower of the pisa

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Maybe they shouldn't be eating at George Gatis' Fish and Chip shop either haha

Status
Not open for further replies.