News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Well I was never sold on Bevan French but he is killing it over there.
At least Bevan looked like he could play at NRL level. Dufty had a great game in the challenge cup the other day vs St Helens. Haze isn't even close to either of those 2 players leagues.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perham clearly has no future at our club so happy if he can secure an opportunity elsewhere. I'd assume this would give one of the Flegg boys an opportunity to step up which makes more sense too

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Perham clearly has no future at our club so happy if he can secure an opportunity elsewhere. I'd assume this would give one of the Flegg boys an opportunity to step up which makes more sense too
Perham wasn’t even considered when we had the injury crisis last two games so if I were him I would be looking for property in England

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perham wasn’t even considered when we had the injury crisis last two games so if I were him I would be looking for property in England
I think now we have turned the corner it's the right time to tap guys like him on the shoulder and tell them to start looking elsewhere so we can start playing more kids. I'm not sure BBO, Tetevano, Knight, Hoffman & Rajab would be missed if they left tomorrow

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think now we have turned the corner it's the right time to tap guys like him on the shoulder and tell them to start looking elsewhere so we can start playing more kids. I'm not sure BBO, Tetevano, Knight, Hoffman & Rajab would be missed if they left tomorrow
Yep good move for Hayze. I think he’ll do well. He should take it if offered. No future @ Bulldigs for Hayze anymore.
Agree re the others however Tetevano is an odd one. Recent recruit and yet to play NRL (injury still?). Not totally clear why we bought him so late in his career

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yep good move for Hayze. I think he’ll do well. He should take it if offered. No future @ Bulldigs for Hayze anymore.
Agree re the others however Tetevano is an odd one. Recent recruit and yet to play NRL (injury still?). Not totally clear why we bought him so late in his career

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He plays cup and may as well be off the field with his quality of footy..
I think the main purpose for that grub was to provide the young blokes with an experienced head. Assume he's gone end of the year.