How young is too young?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm almost 21, and really don't find younger guys appealing at ALL. Even when I hear they are 19 I'm mentally going: :shocked: "Abort! Abort!"

However I think it is because I'm still at that developmental age range where a few years difference either way can make a huge difference in personalities and maturity.

Older guys for me thanks, much sexier. Until I'm older, and then I might turn Cougar. :grinning:

Reaction score
I'm almost 21, and really don't find younger guys appealing at ALL. Even when I hear they are 19 I'm mentally going: :shocked: "Abort! Abort!"

However I think it is because I'm still at that developmental age range where a few years difference either way can make a huge difference in personalities and maturity.

Older guys for me thanks, much sexier. Until I'm older, and then I might turn Cougar. :grinning:

haha yeah thats the way i look at them toooo

S

Squiz Ninja

As Richie Beneau always said, "If theres grass on the pitch, its playable"

What can I say, I'm a cricket fan.

G

Gladiator.

lets play ball*

i got with a 23 year old milf, she thought i was 22

R

rocky IV

i rooted a 38 yo milf when i was 18, used to work with her. last time i saw here she was dating some 22 yo kid, ultimate cougar

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Completely agree with that!

Im only 21 but i couldnt date someone younger because there is generally a huge maturity gap.

If i were older it may not make much difference.

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to date an old girl...

I'm 26 now, 20-21+ would where I would need her to be... Nicole is 23.

Maza

Reaction score
21, i'd go a year younger & about 5 years older.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm 24.

Wouldn't date anyone a year or so older than me as a general rule. And wouldn't go below 18 I guess.

When you think about it though, when you feel you have met someone perfect - age only becomes a number, and the rules become a lot more flexible.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Bob Dog: 14 at the very minimum. 75 max. I couldn't date an 80 year old, no way in hell.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 24.

Wouldn't date anyone a year or so older than me as a general rule. And wouldn't go below 18 I guess.

When you think about it though, when you feel you have met someone perfect - age only becomes a number, and the rules become a lot more flexible.
thats really cute

Status
Not open for further replies.