How young is too young?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
If you were to date a younger guy, how many years would be the maximum age difference? Also state your age as i think this has something to do with it sometimes. For example, not as bad for a woman in her late 30s to date a guy in late 20s as opposed to a woman in her late 20s dating a guy in his late teens.

Guys if you wanna get involved, what is the oldest female you would date?

X

XxFoVoSxX

i haven't dated anyone older than me.. but i have been with girls older than me...

all the gils i've dated haveeither been a few months younger up to 2 years younger than me

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
6 years and 153 days is the limit

once you go 6 years and 154 days then it shouldnt happen

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
as long as she looks good (before you get started beauty is in the eye of the beholder) and is a great lay who cares?

I'm 30. Mrs Hog is two years younger then me, wont be going out with any one else.

M

MikeyP..

I'm 18, going onto 19. !7years is the youngest i'll go and 21 is the oldest. So pretty much, anything within a 2year age gap. Period.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
im 22, 18 would prob be my limit, all the way up to 87

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
i am 18 and im not a fan of going younger because it would be totally ewy to say im dating someone still in school
but older boys are much yummier.. i would probley go 5 years older max

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'm 32 wife is 29 will look to trade in when she hits about 40 i'd say will probably go for 17-19 range then to reinvigorate

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
When I was ...

Eleven, she was Thirteen.
Thirteen, she was Fourteen.
Sixteen, she was Fourteen.
Eighteen, she was Twenty-seven.
Twenty, she was Seventeen.
Twenty-three she was Twenty.
Twenty-Four, she was Eighteen.
Twenty-Six, she was Twenty-three.

Now I'm almost 34, and she's 30.

When it gets to the point where you can divide the ages and get a round number for an answer ... you might have to think twice.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
3 years either way. (older/younger) which means that as of 2 weeks ago; going by my rule I shouldnt hook up with teenagers anymore lol =[

Ive never actually dated a younger guy... But I have hooked up with more younger ones then older ones. Cougar ftw :p

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
18 would be the lowest i would sleep with a chick, dont think i would date someone around that age just not mature enough for me. unless she was really hot then who cares

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
4 or 5 years older for me would be absolute max atm, not younger.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
def prefer older.. the one im with now is 3 months older than me, even though he looks 18

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score
im 22 and the chick im seeing atm is 17 almost 18 , i love younger girls .. i can influence their mind easier :grinning:

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ haha my ex gfs were younger by a year or 2,my ex-wife was 10 years younger and current wife is 1 year older than me but i look older:D and its just right,.too young a wife felt like i was a father and a husband

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
4-5 years younger at the most. Cant see myself dating an older one other than hook ups :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.