How we conceded tries against the Tigers

Who are you blaming the most for this result?

• Players

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • Pay

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Other (previous or current board, etc)

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When I did this for a previous game a few people pointed out some things that happened in the game, or leading up to a try, that I missed. I'm just encouraging that. If I still see it differently, no harm.
So what, go watch the game over and over and work it out yourself, when you do, it would be of absolutely no use to anyone.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Obviously those previous are responsible for the dire state of the current roster but the players also have to accept a lot of responsibility for a loss like last night. Too many juvenile errors were made with the opposition converting them straight into points.

Unfortunately it was essentially game over as soon as Hoppa went down and we were forced into playing out nearly 80 minutes without one of our best and a heavily reshuffled lineup. Would’ve been a handy night to have Holland on the bench as he had been last week.
i think katoa should be on bench
cogger starting

jmk goneeee

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Needed to have a proper utility on the bench,why take our 9 out of the spine when we lose Hoppa? Makes no sense,should have put Cogger on the wing in attack and at fullback in defence which would have let the team play much the same as they train.
JMK lost defensively in the centre as it is the hardest position to defend in.If you think that was a smart coaching move to weaken one spot to strengthen another then shut the door on your way out.
Why would he not fully use interchange last night of all nights?
Have stated here before that he has had near 3 years to improve the squad in any way....to get his game plan and player management skills updated.....Pay is still making rookie coach mistakes and the board is doing nothing about it.They are letting him down by not getting help for him from an experienced non coach...

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We lost...Again.

Do u think Bellamy would put up with this shit? It wouldn’t matter what players he’d have, Bellamy would improve them as any good coach would.

This is pays 3rd year and there has been ZERO improvements, in any area. IMO he’s not a good coach.
A suzuki swift will always drive like a suzuki swift even if you get all the added extras.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When are the current board and the coaching staff going to accept responsibility?
Obviously those previous are responsible for the dire state of the current roster but the players also have to accept a lot of responsibility for a loss like last night. Too many juvenile errors were made with the opposition converting them straight into points.

Unfortunately it was essentially game over as soon as Hoppa went down and we were forced into playing out nearly 80 minutes without one of our best and a heavily reshuffled lineup. Would’ve been a handy night to have Holland on the bench as he had been last week.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
At least dib apologised to the members
For doing what he did to our club and team you'd bloody hope so. Ripped our heart out.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were never poor with dib mate.
Sponsors left right and centre
Merchandise, crowds and success.
He would have got us out of it quicker than this mob, and still kept us in the hunt for the 8
For doing what he did to our club and team you'd bloody hope so. Ripped our heart out.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We were never poor with dib mate.
Sponsors left right and centre
Merchandise, crowds and success.
He would have got us out of it quicker than this mob, and still kept us in the hunt for the 8
Ofc we were never poor with Dib, at least compared to this new board. They've had to endure the shit he left us in. He took a massive risk which was very selfish and it didn't pay off. I don't think that can be forgiven. Everything that you've mentioned us losing is because of Dib (and Castle).

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoopty doo....they have taken great mileage out of this.
So manly had back ended deals, that hasler left them with, yet they were still competitive, made semi finals, didn't make a big frigging deal about it...but see they have successful international businessmen running their joint
Ofc we were never poor with Dib, at least compared to this new board. They've had to endure the shit he left us in. He took a massive risk which was very selfish. I don't think that can be forgiven.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Whoopty doo....they have taken great mileage out of this.
So manly had back ended deals, that hasler left them with, yet they were still competitive, made semi finals, didn't make a big frigging deal about it...but see they have successful international businessmen running their joint
I don't know the Manly situation, I really doubt it's similar whatsoever. You'd have to link me something as I'm not going to go look for it, because as I said, I really doubt it's a similar situation. I don't know what's wrong with your head but the back ended deals aren't the problem, the problem is we tried to play to a salary cap multiple millions over the actually salary cap (on Castle and Dib's command).

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Millions over....rubbish, pure speculation and scaremongering by the current board.
Dib estimated the cap was going to be 10.5M as per previous discussions with the Nrl, that number was definitely mooted by the nrl but not ratified in the end.
I don't know the Manly situation, I really doubt it's similar whatsoever. You'd have to link me something as I'm not going to go look for it, because as I said, I really doubt it's a similar situation. I don't know what's wrong with your head but the back ended deals aren't the problem, the problem is we tried to play to a salary cap multiple millions over the actually salary cap (on Castle and Dib's command).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Millions over....rubbish, pure speculation and scaremongering by the current board.
Dib estimated the cap was going to be 10.5M as per previous discussions with the Nrl, that number was definitely mooted by the nrl but not ratified in the end.
You just have to look at who we've lost and who we've gained.