How we are faring in the RLW top 10s (Round 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been here a very long time. You've been here two weeks.
I've seen your type many times before. You're a complainer. You've come on here to find people that share your contempt.
Generally your type aren't stayers, you'll not find the hatred you seek and will go bac to bothering your friends and family.
Complainer?

I married the right man so there are definitely no complaints as he is tickling all the right spots and pulsing the right buttons

Maybe your not satisfied with or without a partner so your picking on anyone who is happy and not sharing the same view as you?

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
admittedly i am a "what could have been" guy

i don't really think if that pass wasn't called forward we would necessarily win but it's the chance - refereeing errors have always annoyed me more than they should whether it's us vs someone or raiders vs someone
Fair enough.

Up the dogs

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha alot of people on here think everything bulldogs is great and anyone that says otherwise is not a real supporter and hates the club. Some people are beyond bias with some of the statements on here and the statements are almost stupid. I mean how could anyone say penrith got lucky against us? Aha

I presume these types of people have never been part of a competitive sporting team?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Complainer?

I married the right man so there are definitely no complaints as he is tickling all the right spots and pulsing the right buttons

Maybe your not satisfied with or without a partner so your picking on anyone who is happy and not sharing the same view as you?
Not quite sure where you're going with that. I don't think I mentioned your family.
If someone's posts are all complaints, that makes them a complainer.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I presume these types of people have never been part of a competitive sporting team?
Likely aha. But then again people support teams in different ways. Some like to be bias, others like to look at the bigger picture.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not quite sure where you're going with that. I don't think I mentioned your family.
If someone's posts are all complaints, that makes them a complainer.
You mentioned family and friends.

I am of the opinion you do not know the definition of "hate".

Try breaking down and defining your nickname "bad" billy

Status
Not open for further replies.