How many wins will we have by round 10?

BULLDOGGSFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How many wins will we have by round 10?

Over the next 9 rounds we have the:

Sharks, Roosters, Panthers, Storm, Knights, Titans, Tigers and a bye

I reckon Ciraldo won’t make any changes regardless of how poorly we’re going until round 8 when we have the bye (unless of course there’s injuries).

Opposition teams must be super confident knowing we have a small, NSW cup standard fullback that’s unsafe under the high ball.

Matt Burton is one of the best ball runners/centres in the comp with a scary left foot step but all he does is sit on the left edge and puts up a bomb at the end of each set.

We’ve got a wrecking ball/metre eater winger in Skelton but refuse to play him ect etc

Anyway I think by round 10 we will be on 1 win, 8 losses and by then our season will be gone and Ciraldo might be gone with it…

I'd be very happy to be proven wrong but let's be real here.

What do you think Bulldogs fans?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we are as you say we are with 1 win. Then scratch off this year and get ready for sackings. The only person atm who is safe is Gus. I’m a massive Gus fan but the guy should concentrate on juniors and building the lower grades as no one in the industry competes with him in that aspect. The rest he is failing at dramatically…. We have shown 0 improvement in crucial positions since he has been here

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I think we will beat the titans rd 3, rabbits on good friday and maybe an upset here or there so 3-4 by rd 10. However that depends on us getting a closer to our best possible team on the park and CC to stop playing so many small forwards. Have Mann or Hayward as dummy half cover/lock/second row and 3 props on the bench is what we need with this team. At least 2 preferably 3 of Hughes, knight, patolo, Kitone, Tetavano(when fit).

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think if we can pull an effort win out of our arse this week against the sharts, I think we could be on 8 or even 10 points with wins against Titans, Tigers and possibly the knights. If we get flogged on Friday we could end up on 4 points..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ciraldo isn't going anywhere.

They are in for the long haul this time.
Agree. If Ciro goes it will be totally against Gus' wishes...so it won't be happening.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who knows mate, no one does. Injuries can happen suspensions etc. Who even knows how good other teams are yet. Can’t judge anyone off one round