how many points can we put on the eels in a fortnight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How about just a win who cares what the score is
A good solid win to cement our spot in the 8 first and then let the for and against take carr of itself... Lets aim for the win first aye!

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hoping that yesterdays game lifts the players and is a launch pad for us into some form and our run toward the finals.

A good solid win with everyone looking committed would be nice.

fingerman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
probably by 10 points if hodko forgets his kicking boots at home again. but in all seriousness it would be good to thrash the eels but for some reason they always play well against us + hope we dont underestimate them lol

N

Natboy

probably by 10 points if hodko forgets his kicking boots at home again. but in all seriousness it would be good to thrash the eels but for some reason they always play well against us + hope we dont underestimate them lol
No doubt we have a massive rivalry with them but their current team is the worst eels team I've seen

Reaction score
No doubt we have a massive rivalry with them but their current team is the worst eels team I've seen
parra have not been living up to their end of the deal for many many years now. a canterbury parra grand final is what i want to see, but they have added nothing. it's been a 1 sided rivalry, c'mon parramatta get un-useless

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's games like this that scare me, dogs will show up thinking its a walk in the park, on paper, we should put 60 on them, but reality will decide differently

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
parra have not been living up to their end of the deal for many many years now. a canterbury parra grand final is what i want to see, but they have added nothing. it's been a 1 sided rivalry, c'mon parramatta get un-useless
After we play them.
We should put a good score against them.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's games like this that scare me, dogs will show up thinking its a walk in the park, on paper, we should put 60 on them, but reality will decide differently
There is no more room for complacency so this should not happen. If it does then they will have no one else to blame but themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.