How did Lewis & Ogden go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
As I expected, Lewis performed very well... cool, calm and collected.

Ogden wasn't noticed much but hit the ball up well.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the salary cap drama was just a smokescreen so we can try the kids. Lewis looks like he belongs in first grade. Brown will be a utility off the bench for the rest of the season. Can we cancel Cogger’s deal? He looks like trash and another Frawley type player.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Also answered tonight...

Lewis >> Brown >> JMK >>> Daylight >>>>>>> Nighttime >>>>>>>> Cleeland>Frawley

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
...looked like a real footy side with a plan tonight, I enjoyed that game
Montoya might just make a centre... Would have oreviously rated him better than Holland as centre but I'm starting to like holland

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also answered tonight...

Lewis >> Brown >> JMK >>> Daylight >>>>>>> Nighttime >>>>>>>> Cleeland>Frawley
Where do you put Foran in all of that? I think we need to offload Foran if possible. JMK actually linked really well with Jackson this game. If they had done that all season I think Jackson is stil playing Origin. It’s been a while since we have seen Jackson as an attacking threat and I’d definitely like to see more

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Missed the game today and the debuts of Lewis and Ogden as well as Smiths 2nd game, so how did they go, can we get excited yet?

In particular, how was Lewis' kicking game and Smiths defence.
Everything was good for us except for our kicking game... most teams do it now, but to many up and under kicks that aren't threatening.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis looked at home in FG. Pay didn't need to use Ogden much but he looked comfortable too. The test will come against better teams but a great start for both.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis kicked very well. Very solid debut.

First game I've been to all year. Might have to go to more!!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nu Brown the answer? 100% he should be. Will he be? Probably not as I believe Pay has a personal problem with him. We have been poor for a long time and he has still not featured in the run on side.[/QUOTEto be fair the round nu brown got injured he was getting a call to grade the following week. So let’s see what happens from here

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Get rid of Foran somehow, sign up Lewis. I only saw parts of the match but I saw some good signs from Lewis.
He was in control. I liked his last tackle kicks he wasn’t predictable. Varied his kicks. His defence was spot on. He looked like he was a Reg in first grade . Can’t wait to see how he goes with a few more fg games under his belt. I think this guy is going to be something special so just hope the management is on the ball. Hopefully his part of our rebuild.. good start. And a fine game for his debut

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missed the game today and the debuts of Lewis and Ogden as well as Smiths 2nd game, so how did they go, can we get excited yet?

In particular, how was Lewis' kicking game and Smiths defence.
It's great to see we have a backline again & a goal kicker, I forgot the last time we scored so many points in a game especially in a second half. I know its only one game and it was only Newcastle but it was great to watch & defiantly some promising signs there for the future. Lewis & Martin seemed to be an inspiration for the whole team, Congratulations to our team , I am very proud of them great team effort.

Reactions: DT

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Holland was great today and I am waiting for Nasheed to blow his load over him.....again!

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Looks like we have a Jake Trbojevic as a half on defense, oh my Lewis’s defense is first class,

C-Dawg

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lewis was great. Looks very much like an organising half and was very vocal. That's what we need. Holland was easily one of our best tonight. Brown was great when he came on. On the other hand thought Cogger looked ordinary for the Knights.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love Lewis' enthusiasm and those who watch the ISP will know that he plays with that energy week in week out; a solid performance and I can see him making the position his own

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just hope that when Lewis has a bad game that he doesn't get slaughtered because we need to really protect him and keep his confidence high in order for him to proper progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.