News How Bulldogs twerk for Panther to go from basket case to contenders... and they’re not done yet

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have we even trained with anyone else at halfback?I'm sure we have but I haven't seen anyone mention it anywhere and I'm getting worried :tearsofjoy:
I would be worried bro, we haven’t yet other names or options guys are mentioning are training in different positions/roles

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True..I had nfi either lol tho I have you covered in the age stakes and dad bod by the sounds of it too from another thread haha.

Also true I googled cuck and virtual signalling yesty too..who the fuck makes this shit up .. honestly :tearsofjoy:
Hahahaha no fucking clue mate. In 50 years time the english language will be dead and we will all speak in acronyms. Lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahaha no fucking clue mate. In 50 years time the english language will be dead and we will all speak in acronyms. Lol
I saw on Stan there was a movie(a comedy)filmed in gibberish with english subtitles..a kiwi/Aussie co production I think..this is another wtaf moment it's fubar I tell ya .. and as you say will only get worse.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I saw on Stan there was a movie(a comedy)filmed in gibberish with english subtitles..a kiwi/Aussie co production I think..this is another wtaf moment it's fubar I tell ya .. and as you say will only get worse.
Sounds rivetting! Haha

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would be worried bro, we haven’t yet other names or options guys are mentioning are training in different positions/roles
O'Neill,Rajab and Reynolds as well as CM mentioned Hayward, BBO returns mid season too

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
O'Neill,Rajab and Reynolds as well as CM mentioned Hayward, BBO returns mid season too
Rajab is seen as a FB/5/8, Reynolds (come on mate), Hayward (he is years away is mean years) and BBO is due back at Round 22, he will not see first grade. So again what options ?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rajab is seen as a FB/5/8, Reynolds (come on mate), Hayward (he is years away is mean years) and BBO is due back at Round 22, he will not see first grade. So again what options ?
Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean they aren't options, they might'nt be the greatest options, but that's why they aren't first choice.

Last edited:

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who have asked me to comment on this, I said it all here:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nu Brown to the rescue