News How Bulldogs blew Tedesco-Moses mega deal

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
How Bulldogs blew Tedesco-Moses mega deal
As far as recruitment failures go, they don’t come much worse.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...y/news-story/e7ccbdabae5543055f922ea5ecf13ffe

TEDESCO had a Bulldogs jersey with his name on it. Literally. Hanging above a locker in Belmore, the famous blue and white strip was waiting for him when he was given an after-hours tour.

Tedesco was on the verge of signing with the Bulldogs in 2017 as part of a package deal with Wests Tigers teammates Aaron Woods and Moses. Now the world’s best player, “Teddy” turned his back on the deal when the club decided it didn’t want Moses because of concerns around his defence.

Instead, the Bulldogs signed Woods and Kieran Foran. We all know what happened next as Tedesco has now led the Roosters to two straight premierships and Moses has developed into one of the elite halfbacks in the competition

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Old news.

We all know Tedesco had a history of backflipping even after signing, so he was never ours until he ran out on the field in blue and white.

Being at the Roosters has made him a better player. He'd never have reached the same heights with us.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Overs, we are moving on.!!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
To think we could of had Cook, Teddy and Mitchell Moses in our spine 1,7,9 just shows Des' selection of players.
Instead we went with Lichaa,Woods & Foran
This is when Dib should of shown his worth and stepped in.
Speaking of dib... where are all his relatives lately?... they were very vocal 2 weeks ago, but not a peep recently..... if they want criticize the current board like they have, then thats totally fine.. considering they were not performing... but at least have the gumption to come out and congratulate them over the recent achievements....

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Speaking of dib... where are all his relatives lately?... they were very vocal 2 weeks ago, but not a peep recently..... if they want criticize the current board like they have, then thats totally fine.. considering they were not performing... but at least have the gumption to come out and congratulate them over the recent achievements....
100% agree. Well said

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure Tedesco cries himself to sleep knowing he could have played for the bulldogs instead of going to the roosters, winning 2 premierships and getting endless brown paper bags.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I have my reservations about Tedesco being the worlds best player. No doubt in '18 and '19 he was, but he's certainly not showing that same form this year.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Being dismissive of past mistakes is a good way of repeating them. I hope the relevant people went back through the event and identified where things went wrong and came up with some strategies to prevent it happening again.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Being dismissive of past mistakes is a good way of repeating them. I hope the relevant people went back through the event and identified where things went wrong and came up with some strategies to prevent it happening again.
Pretty much everyone involved in 2017 have been long gone anyway.