How bad is kimmorely's commentating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluewhite93

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Half the time he couldnt finish his sentence coz a c#%k kept on entering his mouth , was paul kent in the commentary box?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fck that. They're all Inbred. The entire drugcastle team are brothers/sons/cousins/fathers.
Even Jennifer Hawkins? Man would I love Jennifer Hawkins being around lol.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Half the time he couldnt finish his sentence coz a c#%k kept on entering his mouth , was paul kent in the commentary box?
He reminds me of Ricky Gervais in night at the museum where he doesn't finish his sentences

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even Jennifer Hawkins? Man would I love Jennifer Hawkins being around lol.

She was pretty ugly pre plastic surgery in her knights days, hotty now though !

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

She was pretty ugly pre plastic surgery in her knights days, hotty now though !
Farout lol, she is so damn sexy now though plastic surgery or not her body is yum and no amount of surgery will get you that plus help you keep it.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do fox have any decent commentators? I couldn't stand listening to it and turned the sound off.
Scott Prince commentated the Cowboys game. He's probably the pick at the moment.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
remember the time NSW had QLD beat with 2 or so minutes to go?

and then genius kimmorley threw a cut out pass that bowen intercepted and scored from and lost us the game.

haha. idiot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Those 3 c***s have to be the best combination of the worst commentators, that's if you can call them commentators.

F***ing duds.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
that was really annoying to listen too all game...... the Vodka's may not have helped, but the commentary was less enjoyable than the error filled sloppy game.

Newcastle kick it out on the full, and the commentary team decided that was due to the pressure of the arm wrestle in the game....... a set later, Dogs put in a kick that didn't ask too many questions attack wise... and they are shit?

They seemed to have less issue with us being robbed a 40/20 than the refs actually making a correct call and overturning the knock on call..... even to the point of saying the Bulldogs try following a correct call on the knock on was unfair?

Rather listen to Hadley jumping off his seat for 80 minutes and forgetting he is on TV, not the radio, and the audience can see the game than listen to those ****tards again.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I knew for certain that fcken fox commentator hate the dogs when tolmans try went to video ref and they showed 2 angles of anthonys knock back . The side on angle clearly showed the ball went backwards and fell behind the line, yet he kept asking for the camera angle from the back (which had the worst possible angle of vision where the ball landed) and saying it was a knock on....

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fck that. They're all Inbred. The entire drugcastle team are brothers/sons/cousins/fathers.
And the cheerleader are all sisters, but they aren't MY sisters. Just saying :p

Haha I agree with you... and excessive back hair is a prerequisite for knights membership (it's in the terms and conditions)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All his fuk did was dribble. Every chance he got he bagged us. He even praised knights at the end of the match.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The paranoia is strong in the kennel. Noddy doesn't hate us, nor do the other commentators. When you play like shit, commentators are going to say it ffs.

The funny thing is, most people on here were saying worse, but Noddy hates the dogs...

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The paranoia is strong in the kennel. Noddy doesn't hate us, nor do the other commentators. When you play like shit, commentators are going to say it ffs.

The funny thing is, most people on here were saying worse, but Noddy hates the dogs...
Kimmorley has it in for us.
When we were playing shit under Moore he'd always back us and since hasler fired him, he rags on us at every opportunity.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Did you see how the commentator was calling tolmans try as a knock on when clearly the side on camera aangle showed ball went backwards... it wasnt even border line it was a clear knock back as day light yet the hater kept calling it as a knock on.

mygdok

Waterboy
Reaction score
From memory, kimmorley quit as an assistant coach because des only wanted him as a halves coach, and he was stuck behind Egan and dymock in the pecking order, so when Canberra offered him a role as assistant coach, he took it.

And just a reminder, he has a soft spot for Newcastle, as that is where he started his career, with him and his brother stuck behind the johns brothers.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kimmorley has it in for us.
When we were playing shit under Moore he'd always back us and since hasler fired him, he rags on us at every opportunity.
maybe he does but I didn't hear it in his call. If he was overly critical it could also be because he's more frustrated since he is a former bulldog. I don't care either way tbh.

Most commentators are annoying these days.

You must have stopped listening Indiandog because ALL the commentators said it was a try after they showed the reverse angle. The way they called it was exactly how I saw it. At first I thought Thompson probably knocked it on (as did they), but the reverse angle, if he did touch it, clearly showed it went back. They agreed.

It's tedious reading whingeing about how everyone hates us. **** em if they do. I don't care!

Status
Not open for further replies.