Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Luckily for him his career wasnt as bad as his commentating

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jimmy smits or whatever his name was very upset the referees made the correct call with the scrum. Boo fcking who, motherfcker.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think he is biased against the dogs because he wanted to play on another year but took the coaching role but that was taken away as well

im assuming des reorganised the coaches and that kimmorley was let go?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's still better than Hadley.

To be honest Kimmorley has an annoying voice, however everything he's said so far is pretty much spot on.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do fox have any decent commentators? I couldn't stand listening to it and turned the sound off.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They are having a shocker....... made a comment about how bad Inu must be seen by the club given he wasn't picked........ isn't it kinda their job to know why he wasn't?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't mind Kimmorley, he knows what he is talking about and served our club well.

I don't like the commentators talking about the reversed call when it has happened to us this year and nothing was said but when it goes our way it is a big deal then...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They are having a shocker....... made a comment about how bad Inu must be seen by the club given he wasn't picked........ isn't it kinda their job to know why he wasn't?
Yeah, he is suspended from what I know so he couldn't get picked...

Bluewhite93

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everyone is butthurt coz of our form. This shouldnt be happening we dont have million dollar players in our team. Top four shouldnt even be an acception . Fark all u haters

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just came on to start the same thread what a dick, did des sack him or something? Seems like he has been hanging out with Paul k#*t

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
FFS! ........ Foxtel, can you put the turn commentators off option back?

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
IF he touched it.... knocked back..... try. And they voted they have to say no try?

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank ****! Noddy still crapping on calling it knock on.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly, Fck these **** motherfcker cock sucking butthurt coxsports commentators/drugcastle cheerleaders.

Just shut the Fck up, go down and suck all their cocks. **** motherfcking nut gobblers.

Bluewhite93

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kimmorely was apparently seen wearing knee pads after a very quick meeting with paul k(u)nt . Got this article from fuxs sports

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly, Fck these **** motherfcker cock sucking butthurt coxsports commentators/drugcastle cheerleaders.

Just shut the Fck up, go down and suck all their cocks. **** motherfcking nut gobblers.
I wouldn't mind the real Knights cheerleaders giving me this sort of attention to be honest lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind the real Knights cheerleaders giving me this sort of attention to be honest lol
Fck that. They're all Inbred. The entire drugcastle team are brothers/sons/cousins/fathers.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would have thought Kimmorley never played for us and hates the Dogs the way he kept praising the Knights ... honestly cannot believe this guy, what did the Dogs do to him?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of Kickpoorly's finest from tonight:

"you'd want to be up by two than level"
"the Bulldogs seem to have a mentality of 'we have to, must and essential to score' "

K

Kane 'em

Jimmy Smith was annoying as f--k, too. Kimmorley's been pissing me off for a few years now. Definitely bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.