Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is just that the bouncers dont always agree :D

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I was just joking in a way.

But really the A - List is gay as well. They all go out 'to be seen' rather than have a good time which is just ridiculous IMHO.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
Everyone here is too picky ... do you think your all A Listers?

The sad fact is the Sydney clubbing scene sucks to a large extent. Annoying guys wanting to start fights....never being allowed in anywhere without some glamour tagged to ur arm...drinks costing close enough to 10 bucks.

It really is a bit of a joke.
yeah think the Sydney clubbing scene needs to be "deregulated" & the carr government has to step in to increase competition lol. There are too many "barriers to entry" so to speak especially for guys in groups lol.

A new clubbing minister should be appointed & a clubbing watchdog to keep those bouncers & sleazy niteclub owners honest. :D :D :D

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
chris_e_fresh said:
it amaze's me how ppl go to verandah bar when chambers hotel is across the road much beter venue with nicer chicks and no dumb cnts
:( I liked verandah Bar, really did..until the teenyboppers came and infested it.. >:( boppers, sad c**** everywhere... :o

But the whole time Chambers Hotel was right under my nose hehe... then a few of us checked it out...IT WAS REALLY GOOD! :D And a bonus? hehe was seeing WILLIE TONGA AND SONNY BILL WILLIAMS!!!! yep yep yep they were there :D it was phun! esp no dumb c**** its a great atmosphere, always goes off and music = supurb! I'd go there again any day (=

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
The Verandah Bar can't be the worssst club everrrr - beacuse that particular title just HAS to go to The Cave....got dragged there twice, but NEVER EVER AGAIN!!

More posers per square inch than ANY other club I can ever remember being in!!!...They cram FAR too many people in there too, the greedy fookers!!!....Hardly a suprise tho really, being attached to Star City 'n all!

As for places 2 suggest - well i strongly suspect my tastes are very diff to yours...so no real point...

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
AC make a note to self to bring those passes.

and i will see you at the footy. dont forget!!!

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK] said:
nothing beats sublime :grinning:
Sublime is a great club, but I still preferred the days back on Pitt St (now the poser hole known as Innc Bar)!

:grinning:

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
thats why u find a group of girls in the line and ask if u can enter with them before security see you!
and that will happen??? hehehehehe

i couldnt imagine any guys getting that lucky for girls to let them partner them in...

Guy: Hey me and...
Girl: P*ss off you tosser

hehehehe

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
MzBulldog83 said:
:( I liked verandah Bar, really did..until the teenyboppers came and infested it.. >:( boppers, sad c**** everywhere... :o

But the whole time Chambers Hotel was right under my nose hehe... then a few of us checked it out...IT WAS REALLY GOOD! :D And a bonus? hehe was seeing WILLIE TONGA AND SONNY BILL WILLIAMS!!!! yep yep yep they were there :D it was phun! esp no dumb c**** its a great atmosphere, always goes off and music = supurb! I'd go there again any day (=
i was spoz to go that night arghhhhhhhhhhh

my mates went

you know what i love as well
i wear at shirt hat and jeans and i still get in cause im cool
while every1 else is dressed up hahaha

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
WILDJADOZ said:
I have heard most of them before. You just have to think on yourfeet and dress with entry in mind. Girls next to you as agroup together is a good one if you can tee it up quickly!
Apparently but they dont tell you this in line, is that there are too many guys in the club, so they out number the girls so they try to even it out, if you see some chicks in line ask them to come in with you, thats wot we did, well i was asked.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
sunlime.tank.yu.le panic,dcm's,q bar. o the list goes on

and sunday arvos

beach road or sounds on sunday

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
for 6 guys to get in guaranteed you can go to Jackson's on George or the ol' faithful at Retro

but if you do get some chicks with your group, try heading down to Tank, I love that place :grinning:

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
tank is **** now they let any1 in
when they had that bisexual guy on the door he didnt let no dumb ****s in

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
the VIP room at tank though is where you need to go, the main room aint too good, but in the back its great

Status
Not open for further replies.