Hopoate signs 2 year deal with St Helens

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's a good result. I am happy that Hopoate has finished his NRL career with us & glad he was able to get another contract in the ESL. I hope he enjoys the superannuation he gets there. Thanks for everything Hoppa
(up until this year) & all the best.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well there you go…

The writing was clearly on the wall but a good opportunity to wish Will all the very best and a big thank you for your service... was one our best players for a couple of years but a change in scenery works well for both club and player.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Good for him. I think he has been really good for the club until very recently. The pace of nrl may be getting a bit much for him at his age, but he should go well in super league. I wish him well.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank fuck for that, good luck and take care William.!!

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We paid overs for him but he was never a truly bad player at his best for us. But last year and this year he's truly become an absolute flunk.

Thanks for the years of service but this a long overdue farewell

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Should’ve had him at fullback all along I reckon. He didn’t have the pace but passing wise and timing was good would’ve been better long term. Turned to shit this year but

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good luck to him over there. It's an indictment on how bad our squad is when a bunch of them are headed to the ESL.