News Hooper: D-Day looms for Pay as Dogs to decide coach’s fate in next 48 hours

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Roger rubber ducky, this is the green hornet. So you are suggesting the drug cheat from Cheatulla to be joined by Micheal Ennis.. Either that or Greg Norman has given up golf and wants to coach footy and has also been assigned to build a 18 hole luxury course at Belmore as part of Stadium Bullfrog Resort..?
We’d take Norman over barret eh baz?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the candidates i will not divulge.

In regards to the great white shark. The great white shark is extinct for 2020. They are waiting to see if that extinct shark will be brought back to life in 2021 by the Shark and Marine Institute. He will be joined by the basking Shark who is continously a menace and has a lot to say....
Hasnt Vlandy's repeatedly said that Flanagan wont be eligible to be a head coach until 2022 ?

If thats the case then why would he change his mind ? I dont see Flanagan doing anything extraordinary in the community in order to have his ban reduced

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
29 wins from 73

29 wins from 73 sounds really good compared to one single win from nine rounds and possibly the only win for 2020 under Pay!
Sure, if you are the sort of person that is happy with poo or rubbish...

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well if you want to lure Greg over for an 18 hole game i would suggest you entice him over by bending over for a hole-in-1
I leave all that secret spy stuff to you man of mystery. But good on you for taking one for the team.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay has lost his marbles.
Why even bother with dwz in the 1st place. He doesnt have the qaulities of a fullback, as doesnt meaney of a winger.
Because the dickhead still believes he can win a few games to save his job so he throws his most experienced "best player" in a vital position.

If the bloke had half a brain he would be playing more kids instead of the tried.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because the dickhead still believes he can win a few games to save his job so he throws his most experienced "best player" in a vital position.

If the bloke had half a brain he would be playing more kids instead of the tried.
so true. Rather see some rookie getting a go in his rightful position instead of playing veterans out of position

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have it from a reliable sauce (made it from the New Idea cookbook) that the board is very close to a decision on whether to make a decision. Sign Wane as they missed Holbrook.

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sure, if you are the sort of person that is happy with poo or rubbish...
so I am assuming pay is the rubbish because Poohs first name is Winnie so that couldn’t possibly be Pay!

Last edited:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
my first choice would be Griffen, he has a proven record.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
On nrl360 again it was poor old dean how awful hes been treated fmd delusional *****,hooper said pay was told tonight pay was told they are looking for a new coach and barrett seems to be who we are after

oldman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Channel 7 is reporting that Andrew Hill has notified the Panthers of his intent to approach Trent Barrett regarding the Bulldog’s coaching position

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Greg Alexander has been told Barret is in talks with dogs

Reactions: ATT