Homework/Assignments - For or Against?

You For or Against Homework/Assignments

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cookie^Monstah

they usually do.
but i think when you're in primary the teachers think it's much cooler to have an A rather then 90%+

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember one time in an English test I ****ed around didnt take it serious at all

and I got the highest mark out of my class
about 87%

my jaw dropped the first time I was more superior then nerds and I wondered what I would of got if I took it more serious

C

Cookie^Monstah

lol!
same with me in yr9. had just changed schools, was put in the "standard" english class, after writing some b.s. story for homework got 19/20 n was put straight into the 2nd highest advanced class. completely skipped the intermediate n straight to advanced.

Roozy

princess
Reaction score
Why didn't someone tell me there was no exams in Canberra *cries* would've saved so much stress *sigh*. Question for Mitchus: Howcomes your still at school if you hate it so much?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Roozy said:
Why didn't someone tell me there was no exams in Canberra *cries* would've saved so much stress *sigh*. Question for Mitchus: Howcomes your still at school if you hate it so much?
Because i like to hang out with my friends...if i dnt go to school i'll have to do an apprenticeship and then i wont be able to enjoy being a teen as much as i do now...minus the homework.
Ive thought about leaving but it wouldnt be the smartest thing to do in my eyes...i myt aswell just go through the motions and when yr 12 is finished work with my brother untill i realise what i want.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
if you fall too far behind they might not let you go onto year 12

the same happened to me

I was given the option to repeat or drop out of school

plus you will find when you leave school that your friends are really *******s

if you keep them after school then you're lucky

Roozy

princess
Reaction score
=Mitchus= said:
Because i like to hang out with my friends...if i dnt go to school i'll have to do an apprenticeship and then i wont be able to enjoy being a teen as much as i do now...minus the homework.
Ive thought about leaving but it wouldnt be the smartest thing to do in my eyes...i myt aswell just go through the motions and when yr 12 is finished work with my brother untill i realise what i want.
thats fair enough, just make sure you make an effort to do whatever it is you want to do ;)

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
well im in college right now (yr 11 n 12) and its exactly like tafe..well so they say n its basically if ur not gonna do the work and ur not gonna care then dont come, why waste ur time. i want to finish yr12 but why does the work have to be so hard ffs! :p

Roozy

princess
Reaction score
Just do whatever you need to do to pass, that was prety much my motto during uni. Some close shaves but made it eventually!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i need to accumulate points to pass so i guess i better do the work or try and rely on playing sport for the skool to get the points...im on the sports academy team so im pretty sure that'll help.

K

kennyy

mate you should stop wasting your time whinging and do your homowork.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
icepaper said:
mate you should stop wasting your time whinging and do your homowork .

yeah mitch you ****ing homo

do your homework or go back to Bondi

The Entertainers

AKA Brad
Reaction score
I didnt even do any assignments wen I was in year 11 and 12. Thats probably why I didnt even finish year 12

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Well I only have one assignment this semester at Uni. Hey BG, what are you studying?

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
there alright, keeps you up to track, but i think they should not be compulsory, if you want to be a drop nuts dumb ****, go for your life

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I managed to get through school with almost no homework or studying!

Thank you public schooling system! :grinning:

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dvsbastard said:
I managed to get through school with almost no homework or studying!

Thank you public schooling system! :grinning:
wow, what a great encouragement to the youth of this forum! :D :uptight:

Status
Not open for further replies.