Rumour Home sick

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Last thing we need at the moment is disruption and undermining from within the playing group.

He has form for it.
he wouldnt miss em the way he plyed this year. He is a shadow of the player he once was, this usually happens when you shit on the club and you team mates who backed you early in your career and turned into a rep player for him to shit on em and chase glory elsewhere, its called karma bitch suck ot up you reap what you soe

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm just stating he's improved on his offloading game over the last season at least. He used to never offload. I don't rule out anyone if they're good and it's for the right price.
Fair enough.....no doubt his offload game has improved. He's just a tool and not the sort of influence we need here. He skipped out on us mid contract and was snubbed by the blues due to his attitude. Hard pass.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck the plodder. He isn’t mobile enough, good on him for developing an offload since he left us and he may make great meters and good post contact, but it’s good for nothing if you never find your front to get a quick play the ball. He gets dominated in the wrestle and it makes all those meters gained worthless, he is also too slow to plug the wholes on the middle for defence

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surprise, surprise...now that we look more likely to win a comp than Newcastle do, he wants back in. Klemmer may be a c*** but he's not an idiot. We'll be top 4 in 2022 and we'll be challenging for premierships for the next decade, and he knows it, so now he wants back in after he deserted us....fuck off champ. That's not the way it works.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With aloai leaving tigers I’m sure they’re on the market for another forward plus they enjoying paying overs for average ex bulldogs players so he should be a great fit there with his old team mates

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would and could be a great redemption story IF he humbled himself. Someone of his caliber working under a astute coach like Barrett would probably take his game to another level.

Reactions: ATT

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
With aloai leaving tigers I’m sure they’re on the market for another forward plus they enjoying paying overs for average ex bulldogs players so he should be a great fit there with his old team mates
I thought roosters maybe even thoe freddy drops him in origin probably stupid enough to go there
The dumb ****

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I fucking hate him but for some reason I want him to redeem himself at the Dogs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sounds true tbh, he had a sook in Origin and probably jealous that Saifiti is the no.1 prop at the club lol
Sad isn't it that he is the 2nd string Newc frontrower now lol. Not a good move lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sad isn't it that he is the 2nd string Newc frontrower now lol. Not a good move lol
Not gonna lie, he's still a good prop and for the right price would be a perfect foil for Thompson imo.

He still churns out the metres and isn't a cat like Napa.

Reactions: ATT

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, he's still a good prop and for the right price would be a perfect foil for Thompson imo.

He still churns out the metres and isn't a cat like Napa.
Agree but he's probably dudded himself with his attitude, both here and with NSW.

We probably don't want any baggage hindering our resurgence.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Heard from a good mate who plays for the Newcastle Jets, and who hangs out with a few of the Knights boys that Klemmer is on the nose with a couple of players and the coaching staff, and is "home sick" for the Dogs.

View attachment 18758
Fuck taking the **** back he made his bed