Rumour Home sick

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's good enough to walk into our side as a workhorse. But still plays soft football in club games compared to rep games where he's aggressive as fuck and can dominate. And given the timing of his departure (when we were struggling a lot) it pissed me off. I've heard enough stories about him being a massive sook when things don't go his way too. So despite the fact that he's a good prop when he feels like putting in the effort. I'd prefer the club to look for someone that isn't a disruptive little bitch that only wants to return now that we're a few good players from sinking our teeth into the premiership fight.

Wouldn't complain if he returned on a fraction of his wage at Newcastle. But judging by this thread, the list of people who aren't going to attend his welcome back party is huge.

I'm actually a bit proud of the fact that the bulk of people here are getting back into the mindset that our club is one where players should feel like any time they pull on our jersey they're getting a great gift.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Klemmer experiment ended when he walked out on us. If you watched his effort on the try line in the semi Newcastle lost you will realize why he should stay at Newcastle.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a one trick pony. The only thing he is good for is post contact meters. Before anyone comes back with stats about offloads, ask yourself how many of his "offloads" led to a line break or some decent second phase momentum? The majority of his "offloads" are useless flop out the back of the ruck types that make his own players scramble for the loose ball and actually lose ground.. Just because the stats call it an "offload" doesn't make it effective.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
to be fair, if he was to get 10 post contact metres and a quick play the ball, next hit up is thompson....thats filthy

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im sure the Toongabbie twinkles would gladly have him back ! Not welcome back here mate you mercenary!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To all the players who left us when we needed you most: PISS OFF

SBW, Barba, Klemmer, Mason...just stay away from our club!
Agree with all those except for Mason, he won us that GF off his fearless carries without Price next to him and the other forwards getting dominated for the most part winning the Clive Churchill, he’s a doggie through and through, he only talks about the Bulldogs and the club, you won’t hear a peep about his time at the chooks or any other club. SBWs defection was the worst, he single handedly contributed to the value of a contract being valueless..

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
to be fair, if he was to get 10 post contact metres and a quick play the ball, next hit up is thompson....thats filthy
I dont think he's ever been capable of quick play the balls,to much flopping around on the ground like a stunned mullet. Ill admit he does have gpod post contact meters but most of the time with a couple of defenders hanging onto the ball untill they stop his momentem the defensive line of the other team are set and its still very inafective to the attack of the team his best years are behind him,he's done

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone remembers these players- Josh Reynolds , Moses mbye, James Graham, Aaron Woods all these players had to be moved on and part of there salaries paid by the Bulldogs because of the inept management of the club and the salary cap. Greg Eastwood ? Getting paid 850 k to play play reserve grade . Klem always put his body on the line and gave 100% for the team and for us. the fact that he had to leave to get the sort of money he deserved and was told we would pay him was a direct result of the appalling way the club was managed and ran into the ground. We have all suffered because of Hasler Dibb and Castle not because of Klem It’s taken until now to rectify that fiasco those 3 c#%ts created. I think it’s piss weak to have a dig at Klemmer and Dean Pay for that matter.I’d love to know how many of you would stay at a company that was underpaying you and being mismanaged and knock back better money to do so. I can’t wait to have our club back to its successful formidable best and I’d have Klem back anytime . . .

Last edited: