Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I went there for lunch yesterday. Steak was good. Place was full of young families mostly. It seemed pretty normal but I am sure in fri/sat nights it might take on a different dimension!
Yeah Fri/Sat nights are scum nights.

But the management and staff are weak c***s that keep serving drunk c***s, which creates problems.

Also the manager didn't want us to look intimidating, straight up dumb c***.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What are AJs lol?
Army Jerks. It's those nerds and small dick syndrome guys that think they are superman because they are Army reservists.

The ones with a bit of size thought they were in the UFC and/or Gods gift to women.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Army Jerks. It's those nerds and small dick syndrome guys that think they are superman because they are Army reservists.

The ones with a bit of size thought they were in the UFC and/or Gods gift to women.
That might be me in a few months but as a GSO lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you turn into an AJ I will hunt you down and give you the biggest cuff lol
Hahaha, don't worry I won't become a jerk if I get through but I'll only use my status to get more women (you can't blame me right?) lol

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Fri/Sat nights are scum nights.

But the management and staff are weak c***s that keep serving drunk c***s, which creates problems.

Also the manager didn't want us to look intimidating, straight up dumb c***.
Ever been to the Wattle Grove pub? Any good? This is imporrtant as I am too tight to pay for FOX so I will need to be within range (excuse the pun) of a pub/club that will show my beloved dogs.
I should also ask how long it takes to get to ANZ? I live in marrickvilel at the moment and the train is easy as to get to the ground.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ever been to the Wattle Grove pub? Any good? This is imporrtant as I am too tight to pay for FOX so I will need to be within range (excuse the pun) of a pub/club that will show my beloved dogs.
I should also ask how long it takes to get to ANZ? I live in marrickvilel at the moment and the train is easy as to get to the ground.
Well the pub closes at 12am from memory so all the drunk c***s try to get into the club. We stop the majority getting in but the weak management overrides our calls. 9 times out 10 we end up kicking them out.

Pretty sure the pub has Fox which is a better option to watch the games.

With travel to ANZ I know there is a station at Holdsworthy.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Voyager Point, just off Heathcote Road...

Love it here..not too far from the City, and if I head down Heathcote Road, I am at Cronulla Beach in 35-40 mins..

Moorebank Sports is the local, and full of families on the weekends..pretty decent spot to watch the footy as well..

You have Wattle Grove shopping cente for groceries(coles) and Liverpool Westfields about 15 mins away..

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And forgot to mention, Holsworthy trainstation to city will take you just over half an hour...There is plenty of free parking at Holsworthy station, but you need to get there before 8am, because it fills up pretty quick

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate just get NRL on your iPad for $2 a week, no need to have the other 3000 Channels of useless tripe
I got it and if you have fast broadband it's great.

N

Natboy

Nice area mate. It's a bit of an island surrounded by shit like chipping norton is.
The army base won't worry you. Good luck

N

Natboy

And the pubs not bad. Very basic & small. Cheap food.
Say hi to Chanelle

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Don't you guys get nervous in bushfire season?

Status
Not open for further replies.