Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it's time for Kerrod to have a spell in reserve grade even if it means bringing in Stanley. He is slowly getting worse every week and his defence is a major worry even his greatest strength that is his goal kicking is hit and miss at the minute. I don't think he's really going to be anything more then a back up centre but he's still a great player to have in the squad.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Des doesn't recruit reserve graders.

But seriously, he is zero threat with the ball and whilst I haven't paid all that much attention to his reads in defence he really doesn't offer anything. Poor mans Croker.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
struggling to strike the ball cleanly, also was dominated in defence every time. The Kids still learning and should be given more time and opportunities.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rubbish
Next reserve grader plz stand up or use Rona in the centres
Made horrific reads in defence
He jammed in on wighton and practically begged him to put ed lee into that gap

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He slows down every time he comes near the line, he needs to hit it with some speed honestly.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He really has bad a massive drop in form recently...could be missing Perret on his outside though. His goal kicking is extremely inconsistent, can't believe how many different ways he strikes the ball lol

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Disagree. Think he's got good potential.
With his goal kicking, I'm finding his either on or off in a game.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is the least of our problems
i still think, our forwards are our problem.

they can make 200m+ from 30 runs by running sideways but they get rag dolled by every single team, make no impact other than kas and klemmer and take eternity to play the ball.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
i still think, our forwards are our problem.

they can make 200m+ from 30 runs by running sideways but they get rag dolled by every single team, make no impact other than kas and klemmer and take eternity to play the ball.
Supercoach is the main problem

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In Hollands defence he was up against the NRL's number 1 centre / wing combination. BJ Leilua and Jordan Rapana are ripping teams apart and their stats speak for them selves.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was playing park footy this time last year so I'm willing to give him more time.

I'd also guess there is no one helping him with his goal kicking considering he is part of the nsw cup squad. Hope that he gets some time with our goal kicking coach to get him more consistent.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Umm...no he wasn't? Lol. Did you watch the game? Haha
No he wasn't what ? are you saying that BJ Leilua and Jordan Rapana aren't the best centre / wing combination in the NRL atm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.